Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8561

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:25 am

Kana had a look of worry as she and her new friend Kore look into the window. Whatever was on those papers were very important for them to get stolen. Kana looked away from the window and went to start thinking what it could be that were on those papers for someone to just steal them.

"Just what could be on those papers that are so important? Hmm..." kana wondered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8949

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 am

"Wait a sec..." She looked around at what was inside. "I think I know what was stolen...And it's not good..."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 am

Kana and GatorClaw looked at Kore. This got Kana worried when Kore mentioned that it wasn't good.

"What was it then?" Kana asked.

Last edited by AuraTrainer08 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 am

"It's something I shouldn't even know about...Sorry, but there's no way I'm telling anyone...I'm the only one who doesn't work at this lab who knows about it. I'm really sorry, I just can't tell you."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 am

Kana and GatorClaw looked at each other and then back at Kore as Kana nodded.

"I understand, Kore." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 am

'I'd tell you if I could...And either way I'm not sure fi I'm right, but it does seem to be missing..."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 am

Kana nodded as she thought again on who could have stolen them. GatorClaw copied her as he crossed his arms and began to think as well.

"But, who would just upright and steal them?" Kana wondered.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 am

"Don't know...We'll probably meet up with them eventually though..."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 am

Kana and GaotorClaw turned to Kore as Kana nodded. They would worry about that later, for now they need to get back on the road again and Kana still needs to build up her team before heading to cherry grove city.

"So, did you get what you came here for?" Kana asked.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 pm

She pulled out the paper, along with another she had found a duplicate on. "And something extra...This is a spare paper they had on Totodile and its evolutions."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Kana took the paper that had the info of GatorClaw and his evolutions. GatorClaw climbed onto Kana's shoulder and looked over her should so he can look too. They scanned and read the paper as Kana gave a nod and put the paper, folded neatly, into her backpack.

"This will come in handy later on. Thanks, Kore." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 pm

"Yeah, no problem. The one I was here for was the one on Umbreon." She read it a bit. "Guess we should get going then?"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Kana nodded as she and GatorClaw jumped down. Kana turned back to route 29 as there were still pokemon to catch.

"There's still some pokemon out there and I need to build up my team before we head to CherryGrove City. after that, we head onward to Violet City. I plan to take on the johto league." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm

"Same here...And once I beat the Johto league, I'll show Zena who's the boss!"

Sir jumped into the air happily. "Eevee! Eev!"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

As Kana and Kore get back onto route 29 along with their pokemon, Kana turned to Kore wondering about why she wants to battle Zena so bad.

"Is this zena person your rival or soemthing?" Kana asked.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

"Yeah, just like Espeon and Umbreon I guess..." She laughed. "I wonder if there's any dark types around here anyway...Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Kana smiled as she turned to Kore and getting all pumped up about finding more pokemon as well. GatorClaw was also getting pumped up.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go find some pokemon!" Kana shouted with excitement.

"Totodile!" GatorClaw claled out as he jumps with joy.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Kore looked around as they walked, hoping to find a Pokemon. "Don't see any around here...Maybe a bit further ahead?"

(Now would be a good time to post and then let either Eevee or Ava come in to give us an enouncter lol)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Kana and Kore with their pokemon travel further down route 29 in search of pokemon. As they continue down further, Kana bean looking around for more pokemon to catch. GatorClaw was looking too.

"I wonder what pokemon we'll run into." Kana wondered as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9751
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:01 pm

While Kore was searching, glowing eyes seemed to be following her every move. They came from a Pokemon watching and hidden in the shadows. It would be hard to locate, but perhaps the eerie feeling of being watched would give away the location.

-------

As for Kana, a Pokemon stepped into her path and blocked the way forward. It was an angry looking Pikachu with sparking cheeks. "Ka!" she shouted accusingly, glaring at Kana. Apparently she was trespassing, and Pikachu was giving a warning before she would attack.

Last edited by Avaritia on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Kana looked ahead and took notice of the pikachu. Kana smiled as did GatirClaw.

"Wow! It's a pikachu! It's so cute." Kana said.

GatorClaw then took noticed that it was a female pikachu and she seemed angry about something. With curiousity, GatorClaw went up to the pikachu and asked why she was angry.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 am

"I know you're watchin, so just come on out, whatever kind of Pokemon you are."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9751
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 am

Out from the deep shadows stepped a sly looking Sableye, almost never seen in the Johto region. It did seem to be wild though, and he didn't seem to have any trainer controlling him. Looking a bit disheveled, he sprung into attack, glaring at Kore.

Sableye, Male, level 9

--------

Pikachu continued to glare at GatorClaw. "Ka! Pika, Pikachu!" (You're tresspassing, and nothing can ever go right with a trainer and their Pokemon. Leave or I'll make you.) was her reply.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 am

"Nice try, but I've got a Pokemon of my own!" Sir jumped at it, not using an attack but attempting to hurt it.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:13 pm

GatorClaw was taken surprised by the sudden warning. Clearly this pikachu doesn't know that not all traienrs are bad. so GatorClaw tried telling the pikachu that his trainer is really nice and that she takes good care of him and his new friends. Kana was listening in on their conversation and she can somewhat understand why the pikachu was so mad at them. One, they were trespassing without them even knowing it, and two, the pikachu didn't trust any pokemon that was with a trainer.

"Look, I understand that your mad and all. but we didn't mean to trespass at all. Besides, I've been taught how to take care of pokemon and that's the kind of trainer I am. I don't treat pokemon like they're tools. Because I know that pokemon are living creatures and they have feelings too." Kana explained as GatorClaw nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next