Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8309

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

GatorClaw spotted the pikachu and he jumped down. GatorClaw ran over to the pikachu with a bow and asked it if it was lost. Kana saw GatorClaw go over to the pikachu, which had a bow on it's tail, and she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9499
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

"Pi, Pikachu!" (My trainer, I can find them!) Pikachu seemed to be in a frenzied panic, and didn't truly register what GatorClaw was asking. If she didn't calm down somehow, there would be no telling what had happened.

Sidequest: A Wild Trainer Fled! Rewards: 3 Rare Candies, 20 Exp toward a Pokemon of choice. Would you like to accept the quest?

(I want to try something new, a sort of sidequest system that is kinda random. Anyway, if you accept it, you shall be my test subjects. Both of you can participate, and both will receive the reward at the end.)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 am

GatorClaw gave a sad look. He felt bad for the pikachu. Kana comes over and from what she can guess is this pikachu got seperated from her trainer and got lost. GatorClaw looked up at Kana as she gave him a smile. GatorClaw turns to the pikachu and spoke to her again.

Totodile! To!" (My trainer and our friends can help you look for your trainer.) GatorClaw said.

"I know someone who can help too." Kana said.

Kana reaches into her backpack and pulls out the pokeball with Starlight inside. Kana tosses the pokeball up and sent out Starlight. Starlight shook her fur before looking around. That's when she spotted the other female pikachu and she went over to her.

"Pika? Pikachu?" (What's going on here?) Starlight asked.

"Toto! Totodile!" (This pikachu is lost and can;t find her trainer.) GatorClaw explained.

Starlight folded her arms as her looked over at the pikachu. So, it seems that this pikachu got seperated from her trainer. This made her feel sad and it also made her remember when her family was seperated from her. At first, she thought that the trainer probably forgot baout her. But then she saw how sad and paniced the other female pikachu looked.

"Pika. Pikachu? Pi?" (What's your name and where did you last see your trainer?) Starlight asked.

(Sounds like fun. How about you, Spark? also, is the pikachu that's lost one of Starlight's family or something?)
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8697

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Sir managed to hear enough to piece it together. "Vee, vee eevee eevee."(HeyKore, we should help this Pikachu find its trainer." Sparkle busted out of his Pokeball, wanting to hear what was happening. He walked over to try to help. "Bleye, sableye. Sableye?"(I think I can help, too. You don't mind right?)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:40 pm

GatorClaw smiled and he nodded. Starlight looked at Sir and Sparkle. They wanted to help find this pikachu's trainer too. Starlight shrugged and decided to join in on helping the pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male
Tokens : 8290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:07 am

(So Fennekin's a mad scientist now, eh?)

Someone who has been shouting Pikachu's name can be heard somewhere. But the direction is uncertain.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Starlight's ears perked up and she began to look around. GatorClaw heard the call of the pikachu's name too. Then Kana heard it as well. Kana turned to the pikachu and she offered her to climb on her shoulder for a while until they find her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 pm

(This is Fennekin's concept so I suck at doing concepts that are not mine, sorry.)

The Pikachu's Trainer appears. She has a blue hair that extends down to his legs and is looking around; she does not seem to have noticed Kana yet.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Starlight turned around and she took notice of the blue hair female human. GatorClaw also turned around and notice the blue haired girl too. Starlight hid behind GatorClaw because of her trusting issues and she was now slightly trusting her trainer. GatorClaw looked at Starlight behind him as he blinked a few times. Then GatorClaw turned back to the blue haired girl and he began to approach her with Starlight close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 pm

The girl turned around and noticed the two Pokémon, but she noticed Pikachu much more. "HEY! My Pikachu, is that you? But... you don't have the bow," she said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Starlight peeked from behind GatorClaw and she shook her head, telling the girl that she was not the pikachu she was looking for. Then, GatorClaw tried telling her that Starlight was his trainer's pikachu as he pointed over to Kana where the pikachu with the bow was. Kana was now petting the pikachu as she tells her that they will find her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 am

The girl saw Kana petting her Pikachu. "Yes, that is my Pikachu! You found her! Oh my God, thank you so much!" she said with a lot of delight as she brisk walked towards Kana. "Hello! Um, your Totodile told me that you found my Pikachu! I'm her Trainer! How has she been and I'm very thankful for that!"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 am

Kana looked up form the pikachu to a see a blue hair girl. Kana smiled as she stood up after hearing that she was thisa pikachu's trainer. GatorClaw rubbed the back of his head as he blushed. Kana nodded to GatorClaw, telling him that he and Starlight did a good job finding the pikachu's trainer.

"Well, I'm GatorClaw and Starlight found you. She was in a state of panic, but we assured her that we would help her and she was just fine. It was no problem at all. Me and my traveling friend just happened to found her while we were traveling. I'm Kana and this is my tarveling friend, Kore. GatorClaw and Starlight are my pokemon pals and Kore's partner is this Eevee right here." Kana explained.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am

The girl's Pikachu happily cried out loud as her arms extended towards her Trainer, wanting to be carried. She grabs her Pikachu and carries her. "Try not to act like a kid again, okay? Really, I'm very thankful for this but I apologize for the trouble she caused. She's my only Pokémon and I was scolding her about something. She acted like a kid and ran away. After a few minutes I realized that she ran too far away and that's when I started looking around for her. My name's Isabel by the way," she explained.

Quest reward:
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:05 am

((GatorClaw will receive the 20 exp. Since he was the one that found her.))

"Oh no, she was no trouble at all and I'm sure she is very sorry for running too far away." Kana said.

GatorClaw gave a peace sign as Starlight began to come out form behind GatorClaw. Kana squated down and she petted Starlight on the head to let her know that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:51 am

Quest reward:

Her Pikachu agreed with Kana by apologizing to her Trainer and promising she won't do it again. "I forgive you, just don't do it again, okay? Oh well, Kana is it? We must go now. Thanks again and good luck on your journey," she said happily as she peacefully left with a breath of relief. Her Pikachu looked over her Trainer's shoulder and waved a goodbye to Kana as well as a sweet and cute smile as a remembrance.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Kana and her two pokemon waved back at them as Kana told them to take care. Then Kana looked over at Kore.

"Well, we should get going too." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 pm

OOC: I guess I'll have to wait for Android then.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm

OOC: Yeah and that could be a while cause of his IE being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6