Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8299

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

The sun shines down on Twinleaf Town, greeting it and the people with it's graceful rays. At a small two story house, a young teenage girl wakes up to the beautiful morning sun as she opens her window and takes in the cool lightly breezed wind and the fresh dew drops that lay on the grass, trees, and flowers. This young girl was Lilly Bluespring and today is the start of her journey as a Pokemon Coordinator. After enjoying the beautiful morning, She takes her clothes and heads into her bathroom for a fresh shower. Once she was done, she dress in her outfit for the journey and heads downstairs where her mom was fixing breakfast and her dad was already having his breakfast and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice before starting his day as a pokemon breeder. As Lilly comes over to the table, her mom brings their breakfast over and she sat down.

"Morning, Lilly." her mom greeted their daughter.

"Morning, Mom. Morning, Dad." Lilly greeted back as she sat down at the table.

"Morning, Lilly." Her dad greeted with a smile.

Lilly and her mom then begins eating their breakfast while her dad finished his breakfast and continue drinking his orange juice.

"Are you excited to get your pokemon and start your journey?" her dad asked.

"Yeah. I am very excited. I already figured out what pokemon I'm gonna pick as my first." Lilly answered.

"And what pokemon is that, hun?" her mom asked.

"A chimchar, of course." Lilly answered before taking a drink of her apple juice.

"Chimchar would be perfect for you." her dad said.

Once they have finished their morning meal, the three gather outside with Lilly's mom giving her hugs goodbye. Her dad work as a breeder in Sandgem Town, which is where the Pokemon Lab of Professor Rowan was located.

"Bye, Lilly. You have a safe and fun journey." Her mom said.

"I will, mom." Lilly said.

But before Lilly and her dad could leave Twinleaf town, they were surprise to see Professor Rowan coming up to them with a briefcase. Lilly and her dad looked at each other as Professor Rowan comes up to them. Her dad steps forward.

"Professor, what do we owe the pleasure of this surprise visit?" her dad asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male
Tokens : 8280

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am

"Well, today I feel so different. I don't know why but I am just so happy. I thought I'd visit each house and look for their children and offer them free Pokémon. In this briefcase are papers that you should not know of and a couple of Pokeballs with Sinnoh's starter. Well, yes... Would your kid like a Pokémon? Would you allow her," the professor asked.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 am

Lilly smiled as her dad nods. The professor came here to give Lilly her first pokemon. Lilly steps forward to Professor Rowan, ready to receive her first pokemon.

"My name is Lilly Bluespring and today I'm starting my journey as a coordinator." Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 am

"Very well. What would you like? Remember, I only give Sinnoh starters. So if you want something else, I could lend you one and then go out there and find whatever it is you want and then return the starter to me," Rowan said.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Lilly nods and looks at the three pokeballs. She already knows which pokemon she wants.

"I've been thinking about which one I wnat last night, But I've decided to pick Chimchar." Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Rowan gives her a Pokeball. "Okay then, this one's yours. Do you want to give her a name?"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Lilly takes the pokeball with Chimchar in it and she thanks the professor.

"Her name shall be FireStar." Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:42 pm

"So be it. Oh, I gotta go now. I have to restock on Chimchars. Good luck and farewell," Rowan said as he walked back into his laboratory just like a businessman late in a meeting to which he cannot afford to.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Lilly nods and thanks him. Then she turns to her dad and hugs him. Her dad hugs her back. It was now time for Lilly to get started on her journey. After their farewells, Lilly and FireStar turns and heads off on their journey. They soon reach route 201 and begin to search for pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 am

(/me plays Dora the Explorer theme song: "Come on, mabanos! Everybody let's go...")

A Luxio jumps out a bush and noticed Lilly right away. But unlike others, this Electric-type is friendly. He gave the Trainer a cute smile.

Luxio, M, 6
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Lilly and FireStar turns to the bush to notice the luxio. Lilly smiles as FireStar heads over to him and she gives him a friendly greeting. Then Lilly comes over to them next.

"Oh wow. A Luxio. Hi There." Lilly greeted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

"Lu, Luxio," he answered FireStar. He would continue to speak in his own language to inquire Lilly how it feels to be a Pokémon Trainer and that if he could have a friendly battle against her Chimchar.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

FireStar turns to Lilly with sparkles in her eyes. Lilly could see that FireStar wnats to accept the luxio in a friendly battle. Lilly smiles as she nods.

"Alright. A friendly battle it is." Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Pokemon Info:

Luxio backed away giving enough space for their battle. "Luxio." It looks like Luxio wants Lilly to strike first.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Lilly backs up as well as she gets behidn FireStar. With a nod, FireStar was ready as she gives a smirk.

"Alright then! FireStar, use Leer! Then use Fire Punch!" Lilly called out.

FireStar charged at Luxio as she narrows her eyes in a clam but sharp leer. Then she jumps at him with flames surround her fist.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 am

Luxio leaped towards Chimchar with eyes closed to avoid the defense-lowering Leer. However, he was hit on the cheek by the Fire Punch. He shook his head as the winds blew the smoke away from his cheek. He grinned and would leap again to try and Tackle his opponent. Additionally, he would end his attack phase with his own Leer.

Pokémon info::
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am

"Dodge it! Then use scratch and combine with Fire Punch!" Lilly called out.

FireStar backflips away from Luxio as she closes her eyes. She lands on her feet with a spin. Then she rruns at Luxio as her hands surrounds with fire before they get absorbed into her fingers. Then she uses a combination of scratch and fire punch at Luxio. Lilly smiles as the combination was working.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 am

The combination successfully worked as FireStar's claws raked the wild Luxio's face. The opponent cried out loud as his legs gave up and he felt weak. His body met the ground as he tried to power up. Lacking energy, he fainted. Lilly has won this battle.

Pokémon info::
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:10 am

FireStar did a flip in the air as Lilly pumps her fist up. Then FireStar goes over to the luxio to see if he was okay. Lilly joins her as she wonders if it was too much for luxio. This got Lilly worried. But, then she got an idea as she digs into her bag for soemthing. Luckily, her dad had given her 5 oran berries and one revive before she left. But Lilly decided to pull a pokeball out form her bag and she taps luxio with it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 am

Luxio is still conscious but is currently in his weakest state. He gave a slight smile to the two just to let them know what he's okay. The Poké Ball sucked Luxio inside as he was successfully captured without the Ball twitching at all. Inside the Ball, Luxio felt a very comfortable resting place and was happy that the strong Trainer who defeated him shall now be his mentor. Should Lilly give him a name, it's her choice.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Lilly smiles as FireStar does a back flip in the air, happy to know that the luxio will be okay. Lilly gets up as ForeStar jumps onto her shoulder.

"Welcome to the team, BraveShock." Lilly said.

Then Lilly puts the pokeball away in her bag. Then Lilly continues onward on route 201 in search of more pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:50 pm

OOC: Where do you get all these awesome names?

A Dragon-type Pokémon seems to be digging the soil. Soon, there was a hole enough for him to jump in and rest. It is a small, pudgy dragon with a big mouth filled with sharp teeth, no neck, and arms that start at the outer edges of its jaws.

It is dark blue, with a red underbelly that covers its abdomen to the bottoms of its jaws. It has two horns that resemble jet or plane engines, each with a light blue stripe in the middle. It has a single light blue stripe on its backs. The fin on its head is strong enough to carry a person. It also has a cut on its dorsal fin indicating it's gender - male.

Pokémon info:
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

FireStar jumps down from Lilly's shoulders and she goes over to the gible. FireStar greets the gible as Lilly comes over.

"Chimchar" FireStar greeted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Gible chose to ignore FireStar. He remained in his little hole to rest. Eyes closed, flat on his back and enjoying the warmth of the ground. "Gible gib gible, gible gib," he said, wanting to be left alone. "I've just taken down three Pokémon. I must rest for a while, heh," was his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 am

Lilly gave the gible an apologizing nod and she told him that they apologize. Then FireStar looked kind of sad, but she got back on Lilly's shoulder.

"Chim...chimchar..." [Sorry for disturbing. We'll leave you alone and be our way.] FireStar said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next