Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoroark

Zoroark

Tokens : 8229

Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other Empty
PostSubject: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 am

Yuyu woke up around 7:00 am and looked around. "Guess I fell asleep sitting herelast night." She got up, yawning. "Oh well. Today's the day I start my Pokemon journey! I'm gonna be the best Pokemon Master and the best Pokemon Professor the world's ever seen!" Yuyu walked out of her house and to professor Juniper's lab.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9487
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am

Juniper's lab seemed calmer than usual. In fact, the only assistant on the job was slumped and dozing on a desk. Juniper herself seemed to be intent on some sort of reading, and didn't notice Yuyu enter.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 am

Yuyu walked over to the professor. "Excuse me? I'm here for my first Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

Juniper jumped after hearing Yuyu's voice, but quickly regained her composure. "Your first Polemon," she said, "how exciting! Follow me."

She walked over to the back of the lab, and took out three Pokeballs and a PokeDex. Setting the Pokeballs on a table, she stepped aside. Each ball had a small insignia on the front, signifying their type. There was a drop of water, leaf, and small flame.

"Go ahead and take your pick, and I'll explain this device," the Professor said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 am

"You've shown me the Pokedex before, I've just never used it...Let's see..." She looked around, and decided which she would choose. "I'll pick Oshawott."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 am

"A good choice," Juniper said, "Oshawott tend to be very fierce and loyal. Would you like to give the little guy a nickname?"
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 am

"ShellKnight...I think it's a cool nickname for a Pokemon that uses its shell the way Oshawott does."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 am

"It is a cool name," Juniper replied, "Now for the PokeDex." she held out her hand, offering it to Yuyu. "Since I've shown you this before, I don't think I need to explain it. Though remember that these newer models don't need to be pointed at a Pokemon, they'll record the information of every Pokemon you meet automatically."

She grinned an motioned to the door. "You have everything you need to begin your Pokemon adventure! I always love sending out new trainers like you, it makes my job worth while." She suddenly seemed to be reflecting on memories of her own trainer days and the young trainers she had helped prior to Yuyu.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 am

"Thanks. Just watch out when I finish. Because being the best Pokemon Professor is what comes after that." With that, Yuyu walked out the door and out of town.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 am

(Remember to add a link to Yuyu in your signature :3)

The outskirts of town seemed to be bustling with Pokemon. Nearby, a Pidove sat chirping in a tree, a Minccino eyed Yuyu curiously, and a Purrloin stood up and looked to Yuyu with big eyes, obviously planning something.

Each could be ignored, if that is what Yuyu wished to do.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 am

"Huh? Could that be the Pidove from last week?" Yuyu walked over to the tree. "Hey, is that you Pidove?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 am

"Dove?" the Pidove asked. It seemed to not recognize Yuyu.

Pidove, Male, level 4
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 am

"Guess not. ShellKnight, come on out! And quick, use Tackle on the Pidove!" ShellKnight came out and landed in the tree, as it attempted to use Tackle.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 am

Pidove was tackled, and forced from his branch. Slamming into the ground, he seemed dazed, opening him up to another attack.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 am

"Now, use Tackle one more time!" ShellKnight quickly jumped down and charged at Pidove.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 am

Pidove was once again hit, and cried out. The Tackle was a critical hit, and the majority of his energy had already been diminished from his damage. Uneasily taking flight, he launched into the air and flapped his wings, causing slicing blades of wind hurtle at ShellKnight, a Gust attack.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 am

ShellKnight tried to dodge, but wasn't fast enough. "Let's try catching it!" Yuyu threw a Pokeball at the Pidove.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 am

Pidove tried to sail above the Pokeball, but the force of the throw was too much for the exhausted bird to outfly. Getting sucked in, he struggled to get out, bit with one final 'click', he was caught.

Pidove was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 am

"I'm gonna call you Heart. Since you have that heart on your chest." Yuyu happily picked up the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:52 am

The other Pokemon were still around, eying Yuyu cautiously after seeing Pidove caught. She could also continue further, and find new Pokemon. The further she goes, however, the more likely a battle with another trainer will take place.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 am

"Maybe if I look around Ican find an old friend..." As she said this, she was walking and tripepd over the Purrloin, but saw the Minnchino. "Hey, a Minnchino! Maybe I can catch it..." She got up and quickly walked over to it.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:07 am

"Chino!" Minchino greeted Yuyu happily, walking up to her without fear. She looked. As if she could be befriended to join, a battle wasn't neccessarily needed to catch her.

Minchino, Female, level 9
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:12 am

"You wanna come with us, Minchino? I take good care of all my POkemon."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 am

"Min?" she tilted her head and tried to think. After a few moments, she climbed onto Yuyu's shoulder. It seemed she wanted to see what the trainer was lie score deiding to go with her. She would observe how the Pokemon were treated before she made her choice.
Back to top Go down
Zoroark

Zoroark

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 am

"I get it. Alright, just be careful not to get hurt, alright?" She decided to try for the Purrloin. "Alright, Purrloin, I'm gonna make sure you're ready. Make the first move once you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other   Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuyu's journey chapter 1: A start like no other
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next