Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8697

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 pm

"Professor Elm's lab is there, right? I'v heard alot about the town." Kore laughed. "Well, maybe we could travel together?"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8309

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Kana smiled as she listened to Kore and nodded. Then she heard her about traveling together. Kana looked down at GatorClaw and he jumped up and down very happy about the idea. With a smile, Kana looked back at Kore and nodded.

"Sure and New Bark Town is where the johto lab is located. Professor Elm is the pokemon professor here in johto and new bark town is also where I live." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

"I just got lost on my way there, and heard your battle actually. Can we stop back there for a sec before we go further though?"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8309

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Kana and GatorClaw looked at each and turned back to Kore. Kana gave a nod to her.

"Sure. we can stop back there before we continue on." Kana said.

Kana and GatorClaw turned and began to head back to New Bark Town with their new friend Kore and her eevee.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9499
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 pm

As they traveled, no Pokemon nor any trainers hindered their path, it would be an uneventful walk back.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 am

Kore walked over to Elm's lab the moment they got into the town and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 am

The door, being an automatic door, usually would open when someone got close enough to it, but it remained still as Kore approached it. No matter how much she knocked, it would not budge. Something was not right...
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

"Alright, Sir, try using Tackle to break the door down!" Kore hoped the door could be knocked down easily.

"Eeeee..........................." Sir charged at the door from a bit farther back. "Vee!" Sir slammed into teh door headfirst, hoping to knock it down.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am

Since the door was already made of glass, Sir's charge was enough to shatter it, though only an Eevee sized hole, they would have to figure out how Kore could get in without being sliced open hundreds of times.

The inside of the lab was oddly dark, and nothing inside could be seen...though a light moan sounded in the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am

Sir kept smashing the door, allowing for people to get it. "Vee." Sir was exhausted and a bit hurt, but not ready to give up.

"Great work...Let's see what's going on in here..." Kore stepped inside through the hole just big enough for her to fit through. She walked for a bit until she realized there was a sound. "Let's go check that out." Kore started running to the sound.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 am

The moaning continued, and grew louder as Sir and Kore got closer. As their eyes start adjusting to the dark, they should be able to see the figure of a grown man sprawled uncontious on the floor, having been hit and knocked out by something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:16 am

"Alright, Sir...Be careful...Something happened, and whoever did it is probably still around..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 am

The man, perhaps aroused by Kore's voice, moaned again, and started to move. His hand rubbed the back of his head, and he slowly got onto his knees. "Wha' happened?" he asked dazidly, "and where's Elm?" he didn't seem to notice Kore and Sir.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 am

"I'd like to know the same thing..." Kore helped him up. "I'm not sure it's exactly safe, but if this was who I thought it was, there's gonna be some fire soon..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 pm

The man walked over to a switch, and clicked it on. What awaited them was the sight of the lab, torn apart. Papers were sprawled everywhere, desks upturned, and the broken glass scattered from when Sir broke the door. He gasped, and frantically ran to one of the upturned desks, and forced open a drawer. A long silence happened afterwards, and the man was shaking his head in disbelief. "It's gone....." he trailed off, "Elm is gonna kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

"Hey, I think...I've seen this place from the window before...I can rearrange any papers if you need..." She looked around for a minute. "What's gone? Besides Elm anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

"A while ago, an important paper was robbed from one of my fellow assistants. It seems it wasn't all the thief wanted." He surveyed the damage, and began turning the desks and file cabinets back onto their right side. He also didn't seem too forthcoming as to what the thief precisely stole, and wasn't about to bring it up. "Yeah, you can pick up papers, just be careful with them."
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm

She began sorting the papers by memory from when she ran away. "Let's see...This one was with this one..." She came across one she had never seen before. "What's this one?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:56 pm

"Oh, that's just one about," the assistant squinted to look at it, "funnily enough, the evolution of Eevee." He shrugged, and began to sweep up all of the broken glass and muttering about the cost of a new door.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 pm

"Umbreon's the first one..." She read through the page, reading about how to get an Umbreon from Sir. "This is what I came here to ask Elm, but I'm gonna stay and help now though."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

"Thanks," the assistant mumbled, busy in his sweeping. "You can keep that paper if you want, we have extras."
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 pm

"Oh...Well in that case, yeah, thanks." She folded the paper and put it in her pocket. She returned to resorting the papers, and after she was done she just had to ask somethin. "So...What did they take anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 pm

"Oh, nothing you have to worry about...just some research." He seemed uncomfortable with the question, and laughed nervously. "Nothing a kid like you has to worry about. Thanks for your help, but it would be best if you get going. I have to get in contact with Elm." His eyes darted around, and by his expression, he didn't seem too keen on the conversation he would be having.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"I'm not just a kid...But anyway I'll go if you want then..." She left the lab, and watched and listened from outside a window, though out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:24 pm

No matter how hard she tried to listen, nothing could be heard. From Professor Elm's expression, it seemed it was a dire situation, having those papers stolen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next