Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8737

Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Endou walked around Petalburg. After a while he got tired and decided to.find somewhere to rest. He headed toward an Inn.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9487
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Avaritia, after being ignored by Endou who simply didn't reply to her and walked out, decided to take a walk. Like always, Aria was atop her head and Skala maintained a grip on her shoulder. Seeing nothing of interest, she headed to the outskirts in hopes of finding a trainer or wild Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Endou having forgot to look for a fighting type pokemon turns and rushes towards the forest in hopes of finding something. When he reached the forest he immediately began searching fire Pokemon.
-------------------
As Ava neared the outskirts a small,boy bumped into her."Sorry"he said before noticing the pokemon. "Hey wanna battle?" he asked.

????/lvl ????/Gender-????
????/lvl ????/Gender-????
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 am

"Sure," Ava replied, it would be her first battle against another trainer. Aria hopped off of her head, and took a fighting stance, awaiting to see what her opponent will be.

------------

Staring out from the grass was rather calm looking Meditite, who didn't regard Endou as anything special. Unless he was attacked, he would not attack them.

Meditite, Male, Level 8
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 am

Endou stared at the little Pokemon. He smirked and looked at Evo."Use tackle"he said quietly. Evo nodded and started to charge the Meditie.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8685

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:19 am

"Yeah, we got a new member for the team! I'm gonna call you Skit, so I hope you like it." Zena smiled and let Skit out of her Pokeball.

Skit and Vee had a bit of a conversation before both of them climbed onto Zena.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 am

Meditite was hit, but he landed on his hands and propelled himself forward, landing on his feet in a very graceful way. His eyes glowed pink, and a Psychic wave of energy hurtled at Evo, a Confusion attack.

-------------

It didn't take Zena long to find several potential wild Pokemon. Nearby, something was splashing in a small pond. The grass rustled right beside her, and the trees above bustled with activity. Each would carry different Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 am

"Hmm...I think I hear one cute over..." She closed her eyes and let her ears take over. "Hmmm...Up in the trees!"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 am

Sitting on a tree branch was a Delibird, whistling happily. He looked down at Zena with a happy smile. Reaching into his tail, he took out a present, and offered it to Zena.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am

"Hm...I've heard about Delibirds...This could be a trick..." Zena walked closer, not taking the present quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Evo who was in shock because of the graceful landing, was hit. "Okay tail whip"Endou said and Evo started wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 pm

(Eevee, remember my trainer battle :3)

Meditite cocked his head to the side, and watched the wagging tail, causing it to take effect and lower his defense. His eyes glowed once more, and he launched another Confusion.

---------

Delibird whistled happily and swung his legs forward and backwards while still sitting on the bench. He continued to hold out the present, and smile nicely.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Zena took the present, knoing it could be a trick. "Uh...Thanks I guess...I hope..." She opened it, hoping it wouldn'e explode.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

(Couldn't resist~)

An evil grin spread across Delibird's face as Zena opened the present. Just as she feared, it exploded right into Zena's face. Laughing hysterically, Delibird hopped from his branch and onto the ground next to Zena. Reaching into his tail once more, he took out another present and offered it to her with wide and happy eyes. His prank was successful, and he seemed to want to give Zena something for her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

"And that's why I love Delibirds, so unpredictable." She took the next, still not caring if it blew up
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

The next one, luckily, contained nothing more than a handheld video game system, apparently more than bombs and berries existed in the seemingly infinite storage of presents. Whistling happily, Delibird jumped up into a branch, and from there, onto Zena's head, where he seemed to relax and start dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 pm

"You wanna come with me? You'll never need to go inside your Pokeball except just once to show you're on the team if you do." She put te game in her pocket and happily smiled at the Delibird.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Avaritia gave up in trying to talk to the trainer, and instead, continued down the path, Aria lightly gripped her head, and Skala remained on her shoulder. Walking idly, she was lost in thought.

--------

"Delibird!" Delibird exclaimed, apparently happy with the offer. He nodded enthusiastically, wanting to go along.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Zena let the Delibird go into a Pokeball whenever it was ready as she set it down. "Whenever you want to, just go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:51 am

Delibird nodded, and touched the center of the Pokeball. Getting sucked in, he didnt resist, and was caught.

Delibird was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Zena grabbed the Pokeball and let Deblird back out of it. "I think I'm gonna call you..." She thought for a minute for a name. "Birdy. Like it?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Delibird nodded, excited to be a part of the team. A wind rustled through the trees surrounding Zena, a storm was likely to hit soon.

Avaritia chose that moment to show up, huffing out of breath and soaking wet, and greet Zena. "Hey, it started raining up further, we should probably head back to town befo-" a cascade of water rained down on them, and both Aria and Skala cried out and went back into their Pokeballs. "Well," she laughed, shivering, "I'm soaked to the bone, do you want to brave the storm or head back?"
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:49 pm

"Birdy and Vee probably would wanna head b-"

Birdy cut her off bravely. "Deli. Del delibird."

"Guess we're gonna keep going if you're alright with it."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 am

"Sounds good to me," Ava replied, "my clothes can't get any more soaked. Where do you think Evo is?"
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Evo walked around clumsily after being hit. "Oh no" Endou said."Uh try a tackle"Endou said but Evo ran into a tree thinking it was the opponent.
-------------------
"Alright come on out Zigzagoon "the guy said throwing up a pokeball. Out came the little rodent Pokemon."Tackle"the guy said his Pokemon rushing forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next