Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8739

Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Endou smiled happily as he received his Pokemon. He then turned toward Ava. "Well once I level up these two I think I might challenge the gym leader"he says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9489
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

"Sounds awesome," Avaritia said. "I thought about challenging the gyms, but I don't think I will, it's just not my kind of thing." She let Aria and Skala out of their balls, and both crowded around Ava's legs. "I was also thinking of training a bit too, maybe we could meet up afterwards and head to the gym. I've always wanted to watch a gym battle." She smiled at Endou and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Endou smiled back happily."Why not"he says before releasing his two Pokemon. "So guess I'll see you around?....."he said before looking at his Pokemon. Endou then turned back and waited for Ava's response.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:08 pm

(This reminds me, I forgot to add training topic information, I'd better go do that~)
"Yep, I'll be sure to visit you after we work on a few things," Ava cast a mischievous smile down at her two Pokemon. Aria groaned, sensing some major training going to happen. Skala was blissfully unaware, and mewed happily back to Ava. She headed out the door with her two Pokemon right behind her, and they looked for a good spot to train.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Endou smiled and happily left to go train his Pokemon for the battle against the gym leader. He as well looked for a good training spot.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 pm

After a few minutes of searching, Ava found the perfect spot for what she had in mind. It was on the outskirts of town, and provided enough space for a well rounded battle. Smiling down at Skala and Aria, she motioned toward the clearing. "Since I have two of you, I'd like you to practice your own battle moves on each other, if that's okay." Both Pokemon nodded, and Ava stepped back and let them get to work.

Training Begins

Aria and Skala circled each other, intensity in the air, and hostility crackling in the space between them. They were allies most of the time, but at this moment, they were opponents, and you showed no mercy to an opponent. Neither seemed to want to make the first move, and they just kept circling and daring the other to strike.

It was Aria who grew impatient, and made the first move. Breaking the circle and distance between herself and Skala, she rushed out at a very quick and powerful Tackle. Not expecting the ranks to be broken so soon, Skala was hit, and sent flying, slamming into the ground and causing a cloud of dust to rise up into the air. Baring her feline teeth at Aria, Skala got back on her feet, and rushed at the Eevee, letting anger cloud her better judgement. As would be expected with a blind rush of fury, Aria easily danced away from the attack, and gave a mocking smile to Skala. Getting her wits back, Skala kept her distance.

Seeing the distance as an opportunity, Aria rushed up with a Covet attack, hoping to outdie Skala with her own speed, unfortunately, that is just what Skala hoped she would do, and she performed a Fake Out that damaged Aria and stopped her in her tracks. Flinching, Aria could only stand helplessly as Skala rushed, hitting her with several Tackles in quick succession. When she recovered, Aria lashed out, hitting Skala straight into the air, and causing her to land with a 'thud' of impact. Seeing the Skitty now dazed, Aria took the opportunity to launch her own rapid Tackles. Afterwards, Skala didn't seem to recover, and lay there, fainted. Aria stood victoriously and weakly over Skala, letting out a satisfied bark. It seemed both grew a bit stronger from their battle, and this wouldn't be the last of their training.

Training Ends

317 words: Rounded, Skala and Aria gain 16 Exp each!

(I'll go and add a word count and edit the Exp each gained from the training. Sorry foe the long post, but this won't be the last~)
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Endou smiled add he reached a small clearing before letting out Zia. He smiled at the small Pokemon before speaking."Okay since I just caught you I would like you to show me your moves than we can work on them"he said and the Pokemon nodded.

Training Begins

Zia turned to face a large tree. She then started running at a fast pace before slamming into the tree. Zia jogged back to get place where she was standing before using tackle again this time with a little more force. Zia slammed into the tree again and again, only getting stronger. After a little while Zia started panting. She then switched to working on her second attack, Growl. Zia took a long and deep breath before letting out a low growl. Zia then did the same thing again, each growl sounding more and more intimating. After Zia continued practicing growl she switched to using take again, this time focusing more on speed than anything.

Zia practiced all day. Zia slammed into a tree, the giant injury swaying a little. Zia then did this again using more force, making the tree away even more. Zia continued crashing herself against the tree, causing it to sway even more each time. Zia, now much faster than before she started training jogged over to Endou who had called her over. The boy told the Pokemon to running and becoming faster. Zia nodded and are the berry he had given her. She than began running through the forest, gaining speed with each quick little step. The Pokemon dodged trees, bushes, roots sticking out of the ground. Zia continued running for a good hour before stopping, the little Pokemon out of breath. She walked quietly over to a stream and started to drink.

About fifteen minutes later Zia was working on her growl attack. She was standing in front of a cave,.growling trying to create a strong enough echo. She growled again, this time louder and much more fierce than the time before that. After about another fifteen minutes of training Zia walked back to her trainer ready to take a long and well deserved rest.

Training Over

Endou smiled at the pokeball containing Zia. She had been working hard all day. He started back towards the Pokemon center.

(How many words is that?)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 pm

312 words, about 31 Exp rounded up. Zia gained 31 Exp!

(I'll calculate level while I'm editing your profile, it's too much to do it right here XD)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Ava made a quick run to the Pokemon Center before continuing their training. Ashamed of losing her battle, and before Ava could make a move to stop her, Skala ran off, determined to do some training of her own, and get strong enough to take Aria down.

Training Starts
Skala managed to run quite far, and her chest heaved with heavy breaths as she reached a small grove of trees with a pond in the middle of them. Thinking of what to do first, she began to practice basic manuverability. She got a running start and began with simple laps around the pond. Her heart rate began excellerating, and her breath got deeper and deeper than before, though she didn't stop. Perhaps it was a lack of running that caused her to tire more easily, but that would be something her running would correct. If she could force her way through this, she could force her way through a battle.

After what seemed like hours of nonstop running, Skala finally collapsed, and had to rest for a bit before picking up the pace, and building herself a makeshift obstacle course. Running her course, she tripped over her feet at a sharp turn and hurtled into the pond. Anger and frustration pulsed through her as she climbed out, and she began running again. Upon reaching the same turn, she again hurtled into the water, and climbed out once more. Doing this several times, she finally got the hand of the quick turns, and discovered a way she could use her tail to maintain her balance without having to slow, something that would really be helpful when she was evading an attack in a battle.

Having unfinished business with the pond, and after taking another short break, Skala jumped into the ice cold water, grabbed onto a branch to keep her in place, and began propelling herself as if she were swimming. Her legs started to burn from all of the effort and work she has put them through, but she pushes through it, and continues swimming in place. Finally, as it felt like her legs would fall off from any more effort, she paddled to the shore, and slumped to the ground. Her last bit of effort was put into forcing herself to walk back to the Pokemon Center, where Ava stood waiting.

Training End

Ava looked at Skala with concern. Her poor little Skitty looked half dead, and had obviously trained herself too far. Smiling, she picked her up and brought her to the nurse. She deserved a good rest.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Endou saw Ava enter the pokemon center. "Hey"he called out to her. Endou gave the nurse his Pokemon and turned to Ava. "How was training"he asked her. Evo jumped out of Endou's bag landing softly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Ava took Skala back from the nurse, and thanked her. She then turned toward Endou. "I think my training went well," she replied, "My Pokemon sure grew a lot." She smiled up at Aria on her head and Skala on her shoulder. "How was your training?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 pm

"Great, in fact I think Zia leveled up as well" Endou said. He smiled at the pokeball on his belt."But I still have one more thing to do before I even think about battling the gym leader, Normon"Endou said determination in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"And what's that?" Avaritia asked curiously. She was slightly glad she didn't have to worry about the gyms, though it did sound exciting. She scratched behind Skala's ear as she waited for Endou's response.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm

"I must find a fighting type Pokemon"he said."If I can catch one it would give me a very good advantage against the gym leader"he explained to Avaritia. "Now where to find one"he asked no one in particular, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8687

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Zena walked into Petalburg City, prepared to face whatever lies in store. "Guess the journey officially begins here, right Vee?"

Vee nodded. They walked around before Zena ccidentally bumped into Avaritia, falling to the ground. "Oops...I'm sorry about that...I wasn't looking where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Ava was focused on Endou, and suddenly and violently knocked to the ground. Aria flew off Ava's head and slammed into the ground. Skala was lucky enough to hang on tight and avoid any damage.

"What was that for!?" Ava exclaimed in annoyance, getting back to her feet and grabbing Aria, who was a raging cloud of fury, before she could bite Zena.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Vee tried to attack Aria, though she was grabbed by Zena. "I'm really sorry...Vee isn't to great with others and I just came into town and I wasn't watching where I was going and I accidentally bumped into you and I didn't mean to I swear."
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Endou smiled before looking at the scene before him."Uh oh"he said as Evo jumped from his shoulder and into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 pm

"That's okay," Ava replied, her temper cooled. She offered her hand out to Zena for a handshake. "My name's Avaritia, but you can call me Ava if you want. What's your name?"

Aria struggled in Ava's arms, still crying out in anger and glaring at Vee. Ava sighed, and tightened her grip. "Aria here doesn't mind others, she just has a wicked temper and can hold a grudge for, well, ever." Aria huffed in irritation, but stopped her struggling.

Skala eyed Evo curiously, wondering what the other Eevee was up to.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

"My name's Zena...I can tell you what your Pokemon's saying if you want." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Endou payed no attention to Evo as he glared,at Skala. Evo only planned to watch the two Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"Nice to meet you Zena," Ava said. "And I am kind of curious just what Aria has to say." As for what Aria was saying, just know that it was full of colorful language, and lots of threats. Lots of them.

Skala noticed the glaring Endou, and stuck her tongue out at him. She kept to the safety of Ava's shoulder, knowing Endou couldn't do anything rash while she was in the safe proximity of her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 pm

"You weren't kidding when you said short temper. Well anyway, have you seen someone named Kore anywhere? Also, whereare you planning on going next? Maybe we coudl travel together or something."
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm

(Evo was glaring at Skala)
Endou huffed loudly to allow the other girl to notice him. Evo continued to glare at Skala.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh, hi. I didn't see you there, I'm so sorry."

Vee managed to escape Zena's arms and she tried to start a fight with Evo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next