Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8737

Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Evo looked at the female Eevee. He shrugged her off and jumped back on Endou's shoulder. Endou smiled."Well,nice to meet you, I'm Endou"he said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8685

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Vee jumped onto Zena's head, still wanting to fight one of them. "Have you seen someone named Kore around anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8737

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:23 pm

"Kore......Kore....... can't say I have"Endou shrugged. Evo smiled at Vee before looking at Skala and back at Vee.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 pm

"Eevee..." Vee's voice had lots of anger in it.

"Vee, don't talk like that to people!"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9487
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 pm

"I havent heard of a Kore either," Ava said and shrugged. "I don't mean to pry, but is there something you want from them?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"Just a battle is all..." Zena grabbed a Pokeball. "Anyone wanna come explore with me and maybe we could catch a Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:53 pm

"I'm in," Ava said, "I really need to find a boy to keep my little ladies company." She wriggles her finger at Aria and Skala, and both rolled their eyes, though Aria seemed to have an excited look at the prospect of some...male company. "What about you Endou?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

"You two can catch up, but I'll be outthere lookig if you need me." Zena walked out with Vee sill on her head looking for Psychic types, though ready to catch any Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Ava smiled and waved goodbye to Zena. "So Endou, do you want to go Pokemon hunting too, we could search together if you want."

---------

The first Pokemon to appear to Zena was a Surskit, who was looking to have trouble walking in the heavy grass with such spindly legs. She was trying to get out of the grass clump, but it seemed to have ensnared her legs, and she couldn't get out on her own.

Surskit, Female, level 5
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

"That Pokemon looks hurt..." She put Vee down. "Vee, wait here. I'm gonna try to help that Surskit over there, ok?"

"Vee. Eevee."

Zena walked over, trying not to startle it or scare it. "I'm not gonna hurt you...I just wanna help."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Surskit looked up with wide and frightened eyes, she tugged harder and harder, and cried out in pain as the yanking caused her to hurt one of her legs. Whimpering, she kept repeating a pitiful "Skit," and stopped struggling, watching Zena approach with a frightened expression.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Zena grabbed a bandage from her bag that she had from a while back. "Here, lemme put this on you to help." She tried to put it on the injured Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

A bandage wouldn't be much use in the situation, as her damage wasn't an open wound but rather a pulled and pained muscle. Surskit continued trembling, but allowed the trainer to get close enough to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:52 am

"Hm...Maybe..." She put the bandage back, now close enough to see. She called something out to Vee. "Vee, eevee eev!" Vee nodded and went to the Pokemart with some money she carried.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

The shop assistant, suprised to see an Eevee made a purchase, handed over the Full Restore without any questions, though she looked perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Vee came back with a Full Restore being carried in her mouth and gave it to Zena. Zena took it and prepared to sue it on the Surskit. "Alright, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Surskit just made a faint wimpering, and held still, still eyeing the trainer reproachfully.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Zena used the Full Restore on the Surskit, hoping it would heal it. "That better?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Surskit immediately felt better, and make a happy "Skit!" up at Zena. Unfortunately, her legs were still caught in the tall grass. She would have to deal with that problem somehow.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Zena reached out to pick Surskit up and help it out of the grass. While she reached with one arm, she uesd the other to clear the area under Surskit.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Surskit, finally free, smiled up at Zena. "Skit!" she said in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

"Hey, would you wanna join my team?" She smiled at the Surskit.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Surskit nodded with a content look in her eyes.

Surskit would like to join your team!
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Zena grabbed a Pokeball and let the Surskit in it when it was ready, Pokeball on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Surskit touched the button on the Pokeball, and was sucked inside. After a few moments, it dinged, signifying that she was caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next