Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9469
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Petalburg Panic! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Avaritia walked swiftly into Petalburg City, only half watching where she was going. Most of her attention was focused on the earbuds blasting her current favourite band, and obscuring all other sound.

Occasionally she would belt out the chorus, much to the annoyance of Aria, who laid on her head, trying to cover her sensitive ears. The Eevee wasn't very appreciative of the current style of music Ava found herself fascinated with, and quietly hoped something quieter would quickly catch her attention.

Continuing to walk, and upon almost tripping over two kids playing some sort of 'animal' raising game, she paused her music and looked up at Aria, who was breathing a sigh of relief. "Well," she said, "We're in Petalburg, what should we do now?" She continued through town, and tried to get Aria to answer, but all the little Eevee would do is huff in annoyance. "Oh, I know!" Ava suddenly shouted to herself as if were the best idea in the world. "I heard there are sometimes Skitty out around here, we should go look for one!"

Aria's response was to slide off from Ava's head and instead walk by her side, grateful to stretch her legs. The pair headed to the East of the city and out into the grassy area beside it. If there were any Skitty at all, they would be here.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8719

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Endou walked happily around Petalburg City. Even though his face showed no care Endou was in a hunt. He was on a hunt for the Pokemon called Rattata. Even though it was one of the most common it had been eluding Endou all the way frow Oldale to Petalburg. Now Endou had stepped into the grassy area in which Avarita was in. He then began to search through the grass and bushes near the edge of the small area in hopes of finding a Rattata.

Evo walked calmly beside Endou. He was about to jump back into Endou's bag when he saw Aria. The Eevee smiled and started to strut his was over to,the,female Pokemon when Endou called him back. Together the two started to search again for the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 am

(I don't mind at all ^^ Since I'm the only Mod, would you object to temporarily Modding my wild encounters? It wouldn't be fair for me to just make whatever I want appear and catch/faint on my terms)

Aria made a sort of barking laugh when she saw the strutting Eevee, but hebwas gone as quickly as he came, so she turned her attention back into the grass. She had seen a Skitty before, and slightly remembered the scent, and this place was full of it! Finding a strong scent of, what seemed to be, Skitty, Aria followed it, hoping to find one to make Ava happy.

-------
The grass Endou was searching in started to rustle, there was a small Pokemon inside, hidden. Perhaps it was a Rattata....
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 pm

(Sure I would love to and maybe I might actually become a mod some day)

-----------------------
A bush rustled nearby where Aria, a shuffled around inside.
-----------------------

Endou turned to see the grass. He slowly strode over before sticking his hand out to reach for the grass Slowly Endou before pulling it back. Endou them motioned for Evo to coffee over, the Pokemon happily obliging. One Evo was near Endou reached out to pull done some of grass away, slowly peeking insideat the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Aria focused her long ears on the grassy spot and approached it cautiously. She sniffed the air, and got what smelled like the scent of a Skitty, though it could just be remnants of a Skitty that was there previously. Looking to her trainer, who gave a nod, she poked her head inside the rustling bush to see what was inside.

---------

Staring back up at Evo was the Hoenn region's equivalent of a Rattata, a Zigzagoon. It looked weaker than most, and would be easily beaten if they chose to fight it. It looked at the pair with wide, scared eyes, helpless.

Zigzagoon, Female, level 2
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Endou smirked. "Awwww how cute"he said."But I really wanted a Rattata". Endou scratched his head and shrugged."Guess she will work"he said."Tail Whip"he called to Evo. The Pokemon began to wash its tail around.

------------------
Inside was a small pink Pokemon. The Skitty looked at the Eevee. The Pokemon jumped out of the bush and got into a battle stance.
------------------

Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

(Gender and level?)
Aria took a battle stance as well, eager to fight, something she hasn't done in a while. Ava gave a concerned glance, but ahe had learned early on that Aria did what she wanted, and there was no way she wouldn't fight. Without a moment's hesitation, she rushed at Skitty, using Covet, it would both hurt her foe as well as make sure it didn't have an item.

--------

Zigzagoon stared transfixed at the tail, her defense lowering in the process. Because Evo did not attack, neither did Zigzagoon, who simply looked up at Evo with kind and curious eyea.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:14 pm

(Sorry kinda new to this while modding thing)

Skitty/Female/9 3 hits left

The Skitty took the hit sending it backward. Then Skitty charged the Eevee using Tackle.
---------------

"Now use tackle" he said. Evo charged the Zigzagoon using tackle hoping to score a successful hit. Endou watched his Pokemon eagerly. After this Endou was going to continue his search for a Rattata.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Aria focused solely on the attacking Skitty, and ran at her with her own offensive Tackle attack. If Skitty didn't alter her course, they would both collide, causing great damage to both of them!

-----

Zigzagoon was taken by surprise, and was hit by the Tackle and thrown into a nearby tree. Because of the greater level of Evo compared to Zigzagoon, she was already near fainting. Endow could attempt a catch, or Evo could finish her off with one more move.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Skitty/Female/9 3 hits left

Right a the last second Skitty jumped sailing over Aria. When the Pokemon landed it turned and used Tail Whip.
-------------------
Endou pulled an empty pokeball off of his belt. He enlarged it and then threw it a the small Pokemon. Evo watched as his trainer, and best friend tried to capture the Pokemon before him.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Aria made an annoyed huff, and turned toward the Skitty. Her defenses were lowered, but she didn't seem fazed. She glared at Skitty before launching another Covet attack.

--------

The ball hit Zigzagoon and she was sucked in. It wiggled once, twice, a third time, then made the resonating 'ding' sound, signifying the catch.

Zigzagoon was caught! Would you like to give her a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Endou smiled "I think I will call you Zia" he said, picking up the pokeball and smiling. It was them that he noticed another battle going on. He started to watch.
-------------------

Skitty/ Female/ 9 2 hits left
Skitty was hit. It yowled in pain as it was hit. Then Skitty charged again using tackle, but something was off, Skitty seemed to be slower as it ran.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Seeing Skitty slowed gave Aria a boost of confidense. Because of the slower Tackle, Aria used the same tactics Skitty did, waiting until the last moment and then jumping over her, causing the tackle to miss. Turning back around, Aria rushed with another Covet, putting all of her speed and power into the attack.

Ava was oblivious to the other trainer, and was instead staring transfixed at the battle, a Pokeball gripped in her hand, and waiting for the right time to use it.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Skitty/ Female/ 9 1 hit left

The Skitty took the hit head on. After the attack had hit Skitty could barely stand. It was almost.ready to faint.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Aria was about to land the final hit, having forgotten about her trainer's intent to catch the Skitty. She rushed at the Pokemon, and Ava dived at her, stopping her from fainting the Pokemon (While also getting some new scrapes and bruises). Getting Aria in a tight grip, Ava stood up and threw her Pokeball at Skitty with her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 pm

The pokeball flew through the air and when it hit Skitty the Pokemon was sucked inside. The pokeball shook once, twice, three times before making the confirming "ding".

Skitty was caught! Would you like to name her?
-------------------
Endou smiled once the girl had caught her Pokemon."Nice catch"he said smiling before walking over. "Hi I'm Endou"he greeted the girl sticking out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

"I think I'll call you Skala," Avaritia said as she picked up the Pokeball. She threw it back into the air and released Skala from inside, she didn't like keeping her Pokemon inside their balls. When Endou spoke, she noticed the boy for the first time. "Hello Endou, my name is Avaritia, but you can just call me Ava." She returned the handshake and smiled. "What brings you to Petalburg?"
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

"I'm on a hunt for the strongest Pokemon team, but first I need to find a Rattata"he said sighing. "Do you know where I can find one?"Endou asked eagerly. In order to build this team he needed to get a Rattata.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

"Rattata, huh, aren't they really common in the Kanto region? I've seen a couple around here, but Zigzagoon seem to be the rodent of choice for the Hoenn region." Ava scratches her head and thinks. "Well, if there are any, my Eevee could sniff them out, she has an amazing nose." She smiled down at Aria, who bursted with pride because of the praise. "Do you happen to have anything carrying a Rattata's scent?"
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Endou sighs."Nope"he said."But hey I can always go to Kanto later, right"he quickly added."Well I need to go heal,my new pokemon, wanna come?"he asks.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:39 pm

"Sure," Ava replied with a smile. She hadn't spoken with another person since she had to ask for directions to Petalburg, it felt kind of nice. "My Pokemon probably need healed as well." She bent her shoulder toward Aria, who immediately climbed to her spot atop Ava's head. Skala felt a bit left out, and as if sensing this, Ava picked up her new friend and placed her on her shoulder, the Skitty mewed in delight and thanked Ava by purring.

"The Pokemon Center shouldn't be far, shall we go?" Ava swept her arms in front of her, a gesture offering Endou to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Endou smiled. "Of coarse"he said taking the lead and walking towards the Pokemon center, Evo sleeping quietly in his bag. Endou smiled as he spotted the Pokemon Center. "So what brings you to Petalburg?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 am

"I don't really know. I just had to get away from home, and I ended up here." She shrugged, and pet Skala with one of her hands, Aria is dozing on her head, so she's careful not to wake her. Ava walked through the automatic door of the Pokemon Center, and put Aria and Skala in their Pokeballs before handing them to the nurse. She stepped aside so Endou could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Endou smiled and stepped forward giving the nurse his Pokemon. After she took them he turned and sat down on a bench inside. Endou looked at Ava before smiling at a few people who walked by. Each Pokemon unique as Endou watched people entering and exiting the Pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 pm

"So," Avaritia said as they waited, "You have an Eevee too, huh. I heard they dicovered a new evolution off on some new region. I think it's called Nifia, but they don't know much more about it."

The nurse called them over, and Ava got up and collected her Pokeballs, and turne toward Endou. "Where are you heading off to next?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next