Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9489
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 am

The attack did as it was meant, and though Acedia grabbed for the ball, it sailed straight to Z. Running desperately, he tried to reach the boy before he escaped.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8437

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 am

Z returned his pokemon and ran, he checked if Spiritomb was inn the pokeball when he was safe on a roof with three pokemon guarding around.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:47 am

"Can't believe he fell for it," Acedia muttered, withdrawing Pride's actual Pokeball. Luckily, he kept a few Pokeballs in storage in his PC system, and could use one as a decoy. Walking out of the Pokemon Center, he headed out of town.

"Well, looks like Pewter is a bust. He just can't leave me alone." Acedia sighed sadly, and continued walking along the path.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 pm

"Well, at least I got a extra pokeball, and I wont fall for that again." Z said, Cross at his side. Z decided to use a pickpocket technique. He didn't care about a stupid level 10 Spiritomb, but he wanted to prove to Acedia that he stealed what he wanted. He also wanted to get the best over that annoyinh Spiritomb
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 pm

(Remember to link Z in siggy!)

Acadia released Pride from his Pokeball, who then hovered at his side. Might I ask where we're going?

"Cerulean," Acedia muttered. "Pewter is just too much. All I want is some peace."

Peace, Pride laughed, There is no peace in this era. Back when I ruled, thieves would get their hands cut off, fought them quite a lesson.

"Well, this is the modern Earth, you should stop living in the past." They fell into silence, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Z followed, of course, "Guess I will have to take on Brock later" He got disguised and went ahead. He bumbed into Acedia "Oh sorry" He said while trying to get Prides pokeball
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Noticing Z reach for the Pokeball, he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt. "So it's you," he said, "I've had it with you. If you can't be reasonable, I'll have to take extreme measures. Right here and right now, I'll let you make a choice. I'm never this angry, and no matter how much I want to punch right now, I'll show more restraint than you will probably ever have. I'm willing to settle things, and maybe we can leave this as friends."

Acedia caught his breath, but still kept a tight grip on Z's collar. His burst of anger diminished, but he wasn't about to let the boy wriggle his way away.

I say you just let me eat his soul, Pride said boredly. Acedia glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:05 am

Thing is, Acedia had forgotten that he was in disguise. He ducked and ran leavinng Acedia holding the collar of a coat. Z stayed not too far away and started leanig on a wall. "Impressive, I never had so much trouble stealing something"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 am

Acedia sighed, and draped the coat over his shoulder. "Hope he's not fond of this coat, he seems to like taking my things, so I'm keeping his." Sighing he continued on, alert to his surroundings and waiting for the thief to make a move again.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Z followed, not hiding, he was wonderinng here Acedia was goinnnnn.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

We seem to have a following friend, Pride commented only within Acedia's mind and not turning to look back.

Acedia, remaining silent, continued to walk up the road headed farther from Pewter, and not to Cerulean either. He was walking to a remote location, knowing that the thief couldn't hide himself when there were no people. "He should have just accepted my offer," Acedia muttered.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 am

Z, wasn't hiding at all. He was impresed Acedia still had Pride with her. He wonderd where they where going.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

"I know you're behind me," Acedia said, not looking back and continuing to walk. "I'll offer friendship one more time before I make sure I never see you again. Your choice, I'm really fine either way."

I'd rather not be around you much longer, so please say no, Pride said, earning a glare from Acedia.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:16 am

"Im not really hidinng" Z replied. "And I admit I am really puzzeld by your offer I admit"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 pm

"I figure it would be a mutual gain for the both of us. Friends don't steal from each other and they also don't let their Pokemon consume their friend's soul. I'll keep Pride in check and you don't bother me. A win win situation." He shrugged. "It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 am

"I guess a Spiritomb lvl 10 is not really worth it. Im in" He said. "So, where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 pm

"That's a good question," Acedia replied. "I was going to do some training, but you sort of held me up..." he looked to Pride, who was muttering about death and torture while glaring at Z. "How about doing some?" he asked, still weary of the thief.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 am

"Fine for me" Z said "Wild or trainer?" He asked while etting out all his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 am

"Maybe we could convince some trainer to give us a double battle," Acedia replied. "I'm sure Pride will rebel against any battle with you as a teammate, but he'll come around." Acedia chuckled, but Pride remained silent and oddly thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Z turned to a pasing trainer that he recoknized by the pokeballs "Hey you, Interseted in a battle?"
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8739

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 pm

(Since no one has posted in a while would you like me to rp as the trainer?)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 pm

(Since Atlas has gone MIA, can I just have a single trainer battle ^^)
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 am

(Im back! and just in time. and by the way, a one liner as every post? was i THAT bad a poster? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3