Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8439

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 am

Z understood what was happening in a flash. He threw a leather patch at Spiritomb's pokeball that would stop him from being able to go out if it hit. He then leaped in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9491
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 am

Acedia saw the leather hurtle toward him, and ducked to the ground, making it miss. Sighing be looked up at Z. "I don't know what your problem is, but frankly, I don't really care any more. Leave us alone and we'll do the same for you, Pride makes death threats every day, I wouldn't take them as personal as he does."

Saying that, he still kept a strong grip on the Pokeball, and headed back to town, whistling his favorite rock song as he went.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 am

Spiritomb now in his pokeball, it would be easier to catch. Z followed again.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 am

You know, Pride said in the back of Acedia's mind, I know just the way to keep that mongrel's hands off of me.

"Mongrel?" Acedia said out loud, it would seem as if he were talking to himself. "We haven't used that word recently since, well, probably since you were around last."

Now isn't the time for pestering, now listen up... Pride gave his idea, and Acedia nodded.

"Why didn't I think of that?" he muttered, changing course to the nearby Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 am

Z looked through the glass roof of the pokecenter as they went in.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Acedia walked over to the nearest PC, and set Pride's Pokeball next to it. He typed a few things, and it was deposited, disappearing into wherever stored Pokeballs go. Sighing in relief, Acedia turned and headed toward the door.

Grabbing his iPod, he stuck in the buds, turning on the song he was whistling earlier, and headed back out to Pewter. It would be nice to get away from Pride for a while, and it should also stop the thief from bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Z saw what he typed and went in. He tried typed to code again, both fronwards and backwards, trying to undertsad what the code was.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 am

Unfortunately, the newer PC systems are a bit more advanced than that. They are to secure to steal anything from, as they are fully protected against Team Rocket, who have attempted to hack it many times. It seemed Pride was out of Z's grasp.

Acedia continued walking, unsure if he should skip the Pewter Gym and just head to Cerulean instead. Pushing that thought aside, he decided to wait out the thief, knowing that once a target was too much, they usually move onto a different one. Fishing a magazine out of his bag, he read the news of the discovery of new Pokemon in a far off region.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 am

Z didn't care so much about a simple Spiritomb, but it was now a personall matter, who was the best. Z grabbed a bunch of clothinng of the market and hid on the roof as officer jenny stepped onn her motorcycle. After some time, Z followed Acedia hiding himself behind a desguise and a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am

Acedia continued to whistle and walk, thinking to himself on the way. Sitting on the bench next to where Z was hiding, he leaned back.

"I know it's you," he said, looking strait forward, "Is there any particular reason you're still following me?"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 am

Turns out, that was a real old dude that he had stuck close too. The real Z was reading a newspaper on the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 am

"Oh, nevermind," Acedia muttered when the old man gave him a strange look. Sighing, Acedia decided to wait it out and stay put, assuming the thief's patience would burn out faster than his own.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 am

Z was a good thief after years of training. He stayed where he was, deciding that the boy had to get his pokemon back some day
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 am

Acedia stayed put, yawned and stretched, and fell asleep for, well, until he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:16 am

Z set duskull to scare her awake.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 am

Acedia was unbothered by Duskull. After having to live with Pride, almost anything a ghost Pokemon did didn't really take much effect. He was fast asleep and not waking up any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 am

Skul came back and Drago attacked with Thunder Wave.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

(This is getting a bit boring...)

Acedia was hit and jolted awake, grabbing a sizable rock, he chucked it at Drago. "Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 am

((Getting?))

Z hoped Acedia didn't know it was his Dratini. He sat down wondering where Acedia was going ext
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 am

Acedia sighed, chucked another rock for good measure, and simply gave up. "Why did I ever come to Kanto?" he muttered to himself, heading to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 am

Z set out a plan. As soon as the pokeball would be there kull would use Dark Pulse on Acedia, Drago would Wrap the pokeball, and Cross and him would get him.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 am

Acedia walked over to the PC with a sly glint in his eye, obviously planning something. Typing a few things in, a Pokeball materialized, and he reached to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 am

Drgo pounced with a plan to use Wrap, Skull used Dark Pulse from behind. Cross waited for the right time to attack and steal to pokeball
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 am

Acedia jumped away in order to dodge the oncoming attacks, but it left the Pokeball vunrable and an opening to steal it.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 am

Cross pounced and a Horn Attack aimed to make the pokeball fly towards Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]   Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here There Be Ghosts! ....and a Gym Battle [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next