Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zeito returns to Johto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9162

Zeito returns to Johto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 am

Zeito smiled "Perfect! Thank you so much for your help Nurse Joy! I will inform you when something happens." He nodded "well... we will be off to bed now." He clicked the poke ball over the golden magikarp and walked into his room with his pokemon. He was exhausted from the events of the day. He set down solos is and Teddiursa into their beds and flopped into his. He quickly dozed off. As usual he awoke to the droning people. He didn't want to introduce solos is to this yet so he put him in a poke ball and walked up to the ranch.
The owner greeted him with a smile. "Oh where's the egg I gave you... did it hatch already!?! Oh my!! Quickly boy! Show me what pokemon it was!" She was so excited
"OK OK calm down. Here he is, Solos is." Zeito laughed at the lady's eagerness. Solos is floated up to her in curiosity and nudged her.
"He's adorable! Anyway Where do you plan on going from here?"
"Well I want to go to Violet City and battle the gym there." Zeito needed to do a little training before that could happen though.
"I see, well good luck and I hope that your Solosis grows up nice and strong!" She smiled "Be careful out there."
He waved bye as he walked outside amd headed for Ecruteak. He planned on just passing through and not stopping

-END-
Back to top Go down

Zeito returns to Johto
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3