Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zeito returns to Johto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
youarereta
youarereta

Tokens : 8891

Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

The ball didnt react to the wild Magikarp, odd. The Pokemon didn't seem to struggle against the force of the mechanism either, it just didnt work. Maybe it had already been caught?
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9164

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 pm

He then realized it had to be the girls and, with poliwags help, swam back to shore. "Hey!! Is this your Magikarp?!" He called from the water's edge, keeping it in the water.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:04 pm

By the time the man had gotten there the little girl had been waiting with what looked like a fishtank. "uh, yes!" She shouted to Zeito. "Thank you so much!" Her voice sounded filled with gratitude, yet something else was in it, hesitation perhaps? and why would she need a fish tank if she had a Pokeball?..
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"eermmm... Do you have his pokeball? It would be safer than carrying around that aquarium. . ." He heard the hesitation and now wasn't sure anymore. She could be saying that, "Is this really your magikarp?. . ."
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

"Mhm, thats his name is mister Fluffers." I lost the Pokeball so now I keep him in here. But dont worry, I have somebody to help me carry it back home, they are going to be on there way soon!~" Her voice came out believably yet her eyes seemed to wonder around the beach. It was slightly hard to believe her, but what else could you do?
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

He let out a sigh. "ok, i will help you carry it too." He then carried it to the tank and set it inside. "I'm not leaving until that person you are waiting for arrives." he nodded with poliwag and teddiursa by his side.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

The tank was quickly shut off from all light as the Magikarp fell in, a metal shutter had closed off the top. The little girl had quickly run away and a much larger man walked up to Zeito. He wore a black cloths and white pants with a big letter R on his shirt. "Hah! This Magikarp is ours now!" The Team Rocket member quickly shuffled through his pocket before throwing out a Pokemon. "Go Koffing! Show him why he should have left sooner!"
--- A wild Team Rocket member has appeared! ---
Koffing Male, level 12 has been put into the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Zeito sighed highly annoyed. "I knew it..." He facepalmed and pointed at the koffing. "Teddiursa let's take care of this. Poliwag go stop the girl. try not to hurt her. Sneak up on her and wait for her to set the tank down to rest, I know she can't carry it that far without resting. Then put her to sleep and guard the Magikarp." He was highly annoyed by Team Rocket. He also resented them with a burning passion. He looked back up and glared at the man "now... How many pokemon have you stolen and abused? I will deal that much pain ten-fold upon you. . . Teddiursa. . . Feint attack and the usual. What we practiced." He ordered in a "I don't have time to care" voice. The Teddiursa charged at the koffing then disappeared. Instead of reappearing from behind, She came from above using her foot for metal claw instead of her paw. She decended upon the koffing without warning and at full force.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 am

Koffing was pelted into the ground by the strong slamming attack, hitting the sand like a comet. Despite the powerful attack the Koffing still rose, his almost rock hard body easily taking the hit. "Hah, show em' what happens when you get close! Smog!" The Team Rocket Grunt commanded from the back lines. Koffing, with his usual absent minded grin, released a dark purple toxin out of the pours in his body. the toxins quickly found its way into the air, causing a poisoning gas to explode from the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 am

"T.. teddiursa use feint attack again to get away!! Then use it again with fury swipes!" teddiursa faded away just in time. She then charged at koffing again and faded, this time appearing right in his face and slashed away furiously at his face. The final swipe was combined with metal claw and struck the koffing backwards into the grunt. Meanwhile, Poliwag was tailing the girl easily and awaited the perfect time to come out.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm

"Wha-" Were the last things you could hear coming from the Team Rocket member before he was knocked unconscious by the flying poisonous rock hurled at him. The small girl had of course gotten tired of running with such a large fish tank, so she had to stop. Its actually shocking how strong she had to be to get it as far as she did, I mean its more then likely weighs more than she does, and with the added weight from Magikarp, maybe Team Rocket has been putting 'vitamins' in her food.. Anyway, knowing that she was cornered by this little Poliwag she brought out a Pokeball. "Hahahahah!
She began to laugh maniacally as she held the ball high above her head. "Let me show you my real Pokemon!" She shouted. She threw the ball out, and with a brilliant flash her Pokemon was shown. "I never really lost my Magikarp!" She stated with an evil grin.
--- Magikarp level 5... ---
"Magikarp, show that scrawny thing what you can really do!" On command the Magikarp began to thrash up and down wildly, but ended up doing absolutely nothing in the process. From inside the tank the golden Magikarp also began to splash around, as if following a trainers order. The water inside the seemed to sploosh around a little but nothing of importance happened...
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Poliwag giggled at the magikarp and the fact that the girl had called it scrawny. It glared at her then began to roll uncontrollably. Ice formed around it  and the ball continued to enlarge as it rolled for magikarp. Zeito ran from the corner "Teddiursa help out! Wait for Poliwag to pass then use fury swipes!"
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

The Magikarp once again jumps around in a splashing motion, he somehow clears the rolling ball of ice that is Poliwag and also displaces himself far enough that the swipes from Teddiursa miss. "Hah! I told you my Magikarp was supreme!
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Zeito glared at the girl then pointed at magikarp "Teddiursa use Feint Attack! Poliwag use ice ball when teddiursa is done!" He was still glaring at the girl and smiled "Nothing will save your magikarp from this... hehehehe"
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:49 pm

The Feint Attack hit Magikarp head on, send it sprawling backwards, coincidentally, this caused Poliwags Ice balls to miss, even with the delay between there attacks. Magikarp regained his barrings, laying on his side with a now angry look, he had something big planned. He began to splash around on the hard Asphalt, the ground below him being ravaged by his springing wildly. But other then that nothing seemed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Zeito had an "are you kidding me" expression then ordered Teddiursa to attack with feint attack combined with fury swipes then commanded poliwag to use watergun when the time arose. Teddiursa nodded and charged at Magikarp, faded away then appeared above it halfway stomping him into the ground "You know. . . bears EAT fish." He laughed but he wasn't serious. He only wanted to scare the girl. Teddiursa began Swiping furiously as she fell upon the magikarp.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

Teddiursa hit the magic card head on, causing him to splash around in pain. The water gun happened to hit him as he was splashing around in pain, causing the water to spread upwards like rain, causing him to get an insane burst of speed from the water. With this speed he was almost teleporting around the battle field with an intense amount of speed. Anyway, he seemed to travel directly behind Poliwag, Teddiursa completely missing him. As soon as he got behind the unknowing Poliwag he began to throw his body wildly up and down. But the Splash attack failed.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:34 am

Zeito was surprised by the burst of speed but ordered Teddiursa to attack again like last time. He then quietly ordered poliwag to use hypnosis on the girl
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 am

Magikarp quickly moved to splash away from the attack, but by some random act of the gods he was hit by a stray claw, instantly knocking him unconscious. The young girl, who was still standing in her swimsuit, seemed amazed that somebody could defeat her Magikarp, but she had no time to express this from the hypnosis. The only thing that escaped her mouth was some saliva as she stared blankly into the distance.

--- Congrats! From those two battles Poliwag has gained 2 EXP! 2/7 XP 10/100 Happiness
Teddiursa has gained 15 EXP! Teddiursa has leveled up! Teddiursa is now level 12, 3/12 XP 20/100 Happiness
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 am

He immediately returned Poliwag to her pokeball and picked up the tank. "D... Damn this is heavy! I need to find it's trainer quickly! He then dashed into the pokemon center and explained to nurse joy what had happened. "Now let me hide this tank behind the desk so i can change... Then we can figure out where to start on searching for this poor thing's trainer. . . For now try to calm it down. . ." He set it down and quickly walked to the back with his things. As he set his bag down he heard a crack. "F.. F***!! I. . . I. . . I hope it wasn't what I thought it was..." He then slowly opened the bag and took out the egg. It was cracking by itself. He watched it in excitement. What was it?!
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 am

--- A Male Solosis has hatched! ---
Moves: Psywave, Night Shade (EM)
Ability: Regenerator ability
Personality: This small fella is always happy as a clam and kind as a butterfly. Yet its not the smartest single cell Pokemon to walk the planet...
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Zeito was beyond happy with his new pokemon. He picked it up quickly and snuggled it for a second and smiled at it. He set it next to teddiursa. "Now.. stay there... Kihon! and Teddiursa be a good big sister ok. Protect him and be nice." he walked out and quickly changed. He Put Kihon on his head and teddiursa followed him back to the front. "Oh and look my egg finally hatched!" He smiled at nurse Joy and pointed to his Solosis. "Anyway what would you like to do concerning this magikarp here. He has an owner somewhere.. . ."
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 am

Nurse joy clapped her hands together happily. "Thats amazing!" she said, adoring the young baby pokemon. "I'm sure he will grow up to be big and healthy!" The nurse encouraged. Nurse joy turned around for a moment to examine the Magikarp, which she had put up on a counter for a moment. "hmmm, well, I think you should continue to take care of him until you find his owner!" She said happily to Zeito. "The poor guy has already been abandoned once, and after you saved him he must have grown a bond with you! I would hate to see him get hurt again." As she finished her sentence her face brightened as if an idea had just struck her. "The owner may even give up and release the Pokemon, its sad but awfully likely, and then he would still have you as a trainer!" The nurse stared into your eyes blankly awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:28 am

"Thanks! I will make sure he grows up strong and healthy. And are you sure?! That's awful! But.. one problem.. How am I gonna carry him around? I can't just carry the bulky tank wherever I go!" He was shocked by the answer she gave.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am

The Nurse seemed to think for a moment before she walked into the back of the Pokemon Center. She returned quickly with something in her hand. Nurse Joy dropped what appeared to be a white Pokeball on the counter, it was incredibly similar to a premier ball. "This is a rare ball, each Pokemon Center only has one or two of them for safety. With this Pokeball you can hold onto somebody elses Pokemon even if it was already cought, you cant use them in battle however, they will refuse to obey you." Nurse Joy had a slightly nervous smile on her face, but confident about the plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeito returns to Johto
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next