Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yoshino in Solaceon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
youarereta
youarereta

Tokens : 8855

Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am

(Okay, thats a lot to manage, im just going to...)
Both of the Ralts stood up, barely able to stay conscious. Maybe now would be a good time to catch them?
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9128

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Yoshino nodded at Roland. If we are to catch them then we each have to catch one. After all they are a couple. I will take the male." She pulled out a poke ball and tossed it at the male. "If you don't want the other one then I will catch it."
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female
Tokens : 8248

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm

"I'll catch the other." He said, grabbing a random pokeball off his belt and tossing it at where he thought the female Ralts was. Lu noticed how the object was going the wrong way so he jumped and kicked it the right way.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 pm

(Oh god, I did not know it was my post on here XD)
As the two balls sailed towards the Ralts, they both seemed to clasp to each other. A loving embrace before being captured. For all the two Pokemon knew this would be the last time they would see the other. The balls made a slight noise, signifying capture, they began to shake. Once. Twice. The third. They had both been captured successfully.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 pm

"Yay! Don't worry you two can see each other all the time."she smiled at the pokeball and sent him out. "Your name is Tasami." Yoshino picked every one of her pokemon up and let Tasami walk in case Roland let the other Ralts out.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm

"I'll call you Sakura." Rolo said with a small smile as he released his new friend out of her pokeball. The Ralts looked thoughtful about her new name before smiling. She then turned towards Tasami and went over to hug him once more. Ken and Lu both smiled as the fire chimp climbed his way onto Rolond's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Yoshino giggled "well let's go! Hearthome isnt too far now." She smiled at the two ralts and continued down the path.

(Want to do another encounter Dark?)
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 pm

(Nah.)

Rolond nodded and continued towards Hearthome, his parents had told them about the contest hall there and he was curious about it. Sakura held her mate's hand, clearly happy. Lu silently followed his trainer, Ken also seemed curious about Hearthome.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 pm

(welp, guess I'll post then, even if you dont really need a mod.. @_@)
As the two continued down the path to hearthome the sun began to set, the lowering sun was a constant, continues movement as dark began to take over the day. The air outside turned from a humid stand to a nice cooling breeze, it felt almost cold outside as the wind made branches and leaves tussle back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Gomennasai! (I sorry >.<)

Yoshino turned to Roland "I want to make some poffins and watch a contest! Maybe even visit the park. Hearthome sounds like so much fun!" She laughed in excitement as they finally reached the city entrance.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

(it's ok. One of us should post in Hearthome,don't ya think? ;3)

Rolond nodded. Then, out of curiosity he asked, "Why don't we try a contest while we're here?" Both Ken and Lu frowned at the idea, while Sakura, on the other hand looked excited by the idea.

(Not the longest post ever but meh.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshino in Solaceon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2