Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yoshino in Solaceon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9128

Yoshino in Solaceon Empty
PostSubject: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 am

Yoshino arrived in Solaceon from Celestic. Along the way she encountered a Poochyena which was overwhelmed by an unknown force and forced to fight. She caught it with ease and as her new friend they continued toward a waterfall where they met a Marill. They made quick work of capturing her and headed straight for this place, Solaceon.
"Hey! We finally made it! Ok, Mizu and Kettei time to get down." She set down Kettei the Poochyena and Mizu the Marill. "Odayaka, do you want down too?" She looked up to her main partner, Odayaka the Whismur, who was sitting under her hood. She shook her head furiously and clenched onto Yoshino. "Ok ok! You can stay" She giggled.
"Now.. Yoshino... Where do you suppose we go?!" Her living puppet, Yoshinon, asked.
"Well you see. . .We. . . I. . . I have no clue." She sighed and looked down. "Ohh!!! Look at that! There are little pokemon over there! Let's go check it out!!" She pointed at the daycare and darted over. Kettei and Mizu had a hard time even keeping up. "What is this?" She walked in and saw an elderly couple.
"Oh hello dear! What brings you hear?" The woman smiled "Oh your pokemon are so adorable!" She walked over and looked at each of her pokemon. Odayaka whimpered and crawled back further into Yoshino's hood. "Ohhhh i'm sorry little one. I didn't mean to startle you." She smiled at the whismur and walked back beside the elderly man. "So what brings you here?"
"Well. . . We were just passing through but I didn't know where to go exactly so I came in here when I noticed those adorable pokemon outside. So What exactly is this place?" Yoshino looked around the bright and cheerful room.
"This is the daycare! We watch over young and old pokemon alike. We take care of them, play, laugh, and help them grow!" The old man explained
"Oh wow! That sounds wonderful! But. . . I kind of need my pokemon that are with me currently." She rubbed the back of her head and looked down.
"Oh that's all right! Don't worry. Anyway, If you want to play with some of the pokemon in the back its fine with us!" The woman nodded and smiled.
"Wow thanks! That sounds fun huh guys!" She smiled and looked at her pokemon. They nodded in unison and walked out back. After a few hours of playing with various pokemon like Pacharisu and Togepi, they returned and thanked the couple again and walked outside. It was getting dark and Kettei looked nervous.
"W. . . What is it Kettei?" She looked down and picked him up. "We need to get inside. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female
Tokens : 8248

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Rolond walked up the path that would lead him to the Solaceon Daycare, he came to visit his grandparents that owned it, he remembered how they would always visit on holidays and explain to him about their business. Ken was sitting on his shoulder with a lazy air to him while Lu walked beside their trainer, occasionally moving him out of the way of stray objects when Rolond, or Rolo, didn't notice or detect them. Over the course of time Lu had known Rolo, he was teaching him the best he could on how to use aura to see. They made it to the Daycare with little difficulty, but Rolond frowned. Something didn't feel right in the air. Ken tensed slightly and looked towards Lu, both Pokemon nodded in a silent agreement.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm

The first building she could find was the daycare. She was carrying Kettei and Mizu was on her shoulder. Of course, Odayaka was on her head, hidden by the hood. She noticed another person walking up to the daycare and waved as she ran but got no response. As she got to the door Yoshinon introduced them, as yoshino was too shy to talk.
"Hey! I'm yoshinon, this is yoshino. Then this is Mizu and Kettei." He pointed at the Poochyena and marill.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

"Hello, I'm Rolond...or Rolo, either works. These two are Ken and Lu." he said in a dull, quiet tone, pointing at the Chimchar on his shoulder, then the Riolu beside him. He looked into Yoshino and Yoshinon's direction, but wasn't really looking at them, more like past them. "Are you here to see my grandparents? They own the daycare here." he added, surprised to have actually started a conversation with someone other then his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"Oh... they are your grandparents... well... not exactly... my poochyena was acting nervous... so we decided to get inside and this was the first place we could find. You are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents." She spoke almost in a whisper. "Let's head inside for now..."
"Yeah! Let's gooooo!!!" She walked inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Rolo gave a small smile before following after the other. "Grandma? Grandpa?" he called, earning an excited chuckle from the elderly woman behind the desk.

"It's been such a long time Rolond! I see your parents finally decided to let you become a trainer? Your Pokemon seem healthy and well trained as well as adorable!" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Um, yeah." he replied quietly, a small frown forming on his features.

"Oh! It's nice to see you again dear, you know Rolond?" his grandma asked curiously, Rolo on the other hand held no emotion on his face as he looked towards the door that led to tha back of the Daycare, his grandpa just now walking through it.

"Rolo! Good to see you!" his grandfather greeted, smiling at both trainers and their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Yoshino smiled "Hello again! I came" her face then grew serious "I came back because Kettei was acting nervous. I didn't want to be outside." She looked down at the poochyena cradled in her arms. "T... the reason is. . ." She explained what had happened when she met poochyena and almost cried. "I... don't want anything like that to happen again ... it was terrible..." she looked down.

"Hey cheer up Yoshino! It's OK now." Yoshinon turned around to her and cheered though there was a tinge of doubt in his voice. Yoshino did not notice it though.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm

"We have guest rooms for you two to sleep in. It's understandable how you wouldn't want to go outside after something like that." Rolo's grandpa informed, motioning for Yoshino to follow as he led Rolo past the door he just entered through.

Rolo's Pokemon followed, looking around in awe at the room full with sleeping Pokemon scattered here and there, to their left was a door that led to the fenced off area where the Pokemon usually played, and to their right was a stair case that led to the living quarters on the second floor. Rolond frowned as he grandpa led him through the door as if he couldn't navagate properly on his own, but it was expected seeing as it was first time actually visiting his grandparents and that he didn't know his surroundings at all.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh my ... here.. let me help you." Yoshino said quietly and helped guide him as she followed. "Here is your room. Bye Rolond." She smiled weakly though she knew he couldn't see her. "Well.. goodnight." She walked slowly into her room and plopped onto her bed. Kettei licked her and cuddled next to her and mizu did the same. They quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Rolond stayed silent before carefully wandering to his bed. He layed down his eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling as he listened to the outside, he could detect the familiar sounds of Rattatta packs scuttling about, the wind howling, a few Shinx growls and Starly flying over head before it all quieted down to just his and his Pokemon's breathing being the only sources of sounds as Lu and Ken slept. Rolond could feel the last of the sun's rays of light fade from his window before he was left in the dark. He slowly drifted off, not before wondering if his parents would come searching for him.

Rolo woke up early in the morning, it being at least around 6:00. He woke his Pokemon up, went to the nearest bathroom to brush his teeth then made his way downstairs with little casualties, besides stepping on Lu's tail and somehow hitting his elbow on the bedside desk.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Yoshino was awakened by a pidgey pecking the window. She smiled and opened it. The little pidgey flew in and played with her pokemon while she went downstairs.
"oh thank you so much for letting me stay for the night. I really need to get going soon though. I will visit any time I pass through I promise!" Yoshino smiled at Rolo's grandparents. She looked at Rolond "Oh, do you want to come with me? I don't really feel safe going out there alone... even with my pokemon... They say something bad is happening and after what happened with Kettei. . ." she paused and looked down ". . . I don't want to witness it again. . ." She then walked upstairs and gathered her things and pokemon. The Pidgey had left so she closed the window and carried her pokemon down. "Well I'm leaving! Thanks again. And Rolond, if you want to then you can come with me." She walked outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm

"Ok, it would be rude to let you go out all by yourself, and it'd be nice to make new friends." He said in a quiet yet polite tone before a small smile formed on his lips, though it didn't meet his eyes. He gave small bow to his grandparents as thanks before slinging his backpack I over his shoulder and following Yoshino outside, his Pokemon in either side of him.

"Where to?" He asked, looking ahead even though there was nothing he could see.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 pm

She shrugged "Hearthome I guess. It's the next town on this path." She set Kettei down to walk and took Odayaka from her hood and smiled at her.
"Hey! We could challenge that ghost Gym Leader huh? Let's hurry up and go GO GO!!!!" Yoshinon pointed his little paw forward. They walked down a heavily forested path. Odayaka began to whimper and Kettei had his tail tucked between his legs. She clenched her teeth knowing what was coming. Quickly she put Odayaka back in her hood and picked up Kettei and Mizu.
"Rolo. . . Do you feel it?" She looked around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 pm

"Yeah..." He mumbled, frowning. Ken and Lu had gotten into protective stances, both looking out for any Pokemon or trainers. Rolo was quiet, listening for the slightest rustle, growl or a twig breaking. His Pokemon did the same.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

Tokens : 8855

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Coming out of the forest were two Ralts, they looked almost like they were holding hands, that is until they saw you, tramping around their territory. The Ralts let go, one of them began to teleport around Yoshino and Rolond continuously, a non stop game of tag. The other Raltz however seemed to be jumping around happily as if cheering the other one on, until it turned towards Roland and co. running at them.
---
A Level 12 Male Ralts has appeared (Zeito)
Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport. Synchronize (EM)
Ability: Synchronize
This little bugger has a fascination for teleporting... EVERYWHERE, unless of course he is holding his sweethearts hand. Works in almost perfect synergy with his mate.
---
A level 12 Female Ralts has appeared (Dark)
Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport. Skill Swap (EM)
Ability: Trace
This Raltz, unlike her male counterpart is mellow, and only gets hyper when fighting with her mate. Has almost perfect Synergy with her mate.

Last edited by youarereta on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

"u... um... " She looked around, confused by the Ralts teleporting around her. she let down all of her pokemon at once.
"Hehe! Odayaka use uproar!" Yoshinon felt clever. "there's no way it can avoid this" he muttered and laughed.
"u.. um.. oh my... Mizu use bubble when he stops... and Kettei use tackle with howl after that." Yoshino commanded softly, still confused. Odayaka began to scream and yell.
"COVER YOUR EEAARRRSS!!!" Yoshinon yelled out.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 am

Rolo quickly covered his ears at the word "Uproar" whil Ken went into a battle stance as he faced the female Ralts, easily blocking out all sounds, a neat trick he learned when he didn't want to hear Rolo's complaints on the few little pranks he pulled every now and then, he then released burning hot embers from his mouth at the psychic type without Rolond's consent, though the blind teen didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 am

The Female Raltz (For the sake of simplicity Ralts 2) seemed to make hand motions towards the Male one (Ralts 1). Moments before the Whismurs deadly uproar, they both used their hands to block out the sounds. Afterwards the Male Ralts began to split into multiple clones of himself, The thirty or so different clones all began to teleport at once, blocking off Kens Ember with one of them. All of the Clones seemed to stop at once, They all looked at different Pokemon, each of them put a hand to their head and began to use confusion. (of course only two of them can actually attack) Both Ken and Mizu were targeted with the mind numbing ability.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 am

Ken quickly used Taunt, saying some rather rude things while Lu worked up an Endure in case he was attacked suddenly. "That one." Rolo said, pointing to a group of Ralts, he was pretty sure one of them was the female Ralts, which one was up to his Pokemon. Lu gave a small cry, alerting Ken of where he was sure the female Ralts was. Ken charged into the group, fist glowing and crackling with electric type energy as he thrust it forward at the Ralts Lu pointed out.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

The hit connected with the Female Raltz. Suddenly all of the double team clones seemed to vanish leaving nothing but The male and Female. Ralts 1 stopped whatever he was doing and ran over to the Ralts 2, who was for some reason laying on the grass dramatically. Ralts 1 began to hold Ralts two's head up, speaking some very dramatic whines out loud before Ralts 2's body went limp. Both Ralts one and two instantly jumped to their feet at the same time, firing a confusion at Ken, who was being awfully rude and saying some not true things about there mothers.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Ken was confused by this point, firing random Embers here and there, nearly hitting Lu in the process. The Riolu charged at Ralts 2 before leaping high into the air, coming down in an arch as one of his arms glowed an orangish-red as he slammed his fist downward, aiming the Counter attack at Ralts two's head. Rolo looked over in Yoshino's direction, thinking that now'd be a good time for her to command an attack. Ken, still confused, began to use Scratch on himself, causing Rolond to sigh and return the fire chimp.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 pm

". . . . Bubble and tackle now! Kettei you go in front of Mizu and shield her from confusion..." Yoshino knew this was the best time to attack, utilizing kettei's immunity to psychic attacks to shield them. He ran in front of Mizu and took the hit with no damage then allowed mizu to poke her head to the side to launch bubbles at ralts 1. He then charged and howled."odayaka... get ready for body slam." Yoshino said sternly.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 pm

As the multitude of attacks headed for the Ralts' they seemed to be acting out a 'final stand' Romance scene. By the end of it Ralts 1 had Ralts 2 falling backwards, with an arm on her head, the male Ralts plucked a blade of grass and stuck it in his mouth like a tango dancer would do with a rose. Just before any of the attacks it both of the Ralts teleported away, now that they were safe the male seemed to be showing off his muscles while the female Ralts hung onto one of his arms in adoration.
They seem to be a little too busy with their own thing to attack...
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 pm

"My aren't you two just the cutest... and most annoying... couple I have ever seen!? mizu use bubble again and Odayaka use body slam!" Yoshinon pointed his white clothe paw at Ralts 1.
"Kettei use howl and tackle" Yoshino added in quietly. First Mizu launched bubbles. behind was Kettei howling and charging. Then there was odayaka following close behind.
Back to top Go down
DarkSuicune98

DarkSuicune98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Rolo released Ken once more. Ken glared at the two Ralts, waiting for an order.

"Lu, Circle Throw. Ken, Thunder Punch." Rolo said bluntly. Lu charged at Ralts 2 with a quick attack then quickly went to grab her, spin on his heel then toss her high up in the air for Ken to use his attack. While Lu charged the female Ralts, Ken was charging up the Thunder Punch, his arm and fist glowing and crackling with electric type energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshino in Solaceon   Yoshino in Solaceon Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshino in Solaceon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next