Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Sacred Sword

Go down 

Do you think this is good
Yes. It's amazing
The Sacred Sword Vote_lcap67%The Sacred Sword Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
It's good, but could use some work
The Sacred Sword Vote_lcap33%The Sacred Sword Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Eh, could have been better
The Sacred Sword Vote_lcap0%The Sacred Sword Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. This was terrible
The Sacred Sword Vote_lcap0%The Sacred Sword Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8713

The Sacred Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Sacred Sword   The Sacred Sword EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Prologue
The Sacred Sword Med_gallery_137918_2418_70719

King Alexander smiled at his two children, Elizabeth and Eric. "Once more Daddy"beg Eric.""Yeah Daddy, please tells us the story again"added Elizabeth. "Fine but this will be the last time tonight"said Alexander smiling as he tucked his children in. Alexander then smiled before sitting on the edge of his children's bed. He cleared his throat and then began. He began telling the story of his life and how he became king, how he had met the love of his life. "Once upon a time, in a land not so far away....."

Alex walked through the market quickly, looking behind him to make sure no one had was following him. You see, Alex was nothing more than a cheating thief and liar. Ever since Alex was young he has been stealing, lying, and cheating his way through life, always taking and never giving. It had gotten so bad that even Alex's parents cut off all ties to him. Alex smiled at that thought. Alex had never really liked his parents. He had always thought that they were too tough on him. "Too rebellious, huh? Why if only I-". Alex stopped mid sentence. Something had caught his eye, something shiny and gold.

Alex walked over to get a better look. When Alex could finally see the object clearly he stopped. It was a sword and a golden sword at that. Alex smiled. "I'm sure that the kind owner of the sword won't mind if I borrow it for a while"he said reaching out and grabbing the sword before bringing it up closer to his face. "Wow" was all he managed to get out, the blade shining in his hands. Alex looked around for something to hold the series in. After all, the sword was somewhat heavy. After spotting a sheath nearby, Alex grabbed walked over and grabbed it. After successfully sheathing his new blade Alex smiled, unaware of the unexpected journey he would so be taking.
Back to top Go down

The Sacred Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Places :: Arts Area :: Writing and Fan Fics-
Jump to: