Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.::Natsume::.

.::Natsume::.

Male
Tokens : 8381

I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm

IndentSo, in the information, it only explains that the pokemon starts at 0 happiness when the trainer first creates their application with the Pokemon. I was wondering if it was different between when you captured the Pokemon, or maybe if you hatched the Pokemon? Also, trade Pokemon, would they be harder to build happiness with and sometimes disobey? I'm very curious. :)
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8445

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 pm

If that would be so, it would state it in the information/template/rules/rp systems.

((Waowh i sound like MattfangO.O))
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9497
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm

That's actually something I'll ponder. I decided that if the Pokemon was caught in the wild it will have 0 happiness. If caught in a Luxury Ball, it'll have 30 happiness to begin with. I'll think about the trade and eggs, it may be a good idea to make some sort of rule regarding them~
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8445

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 am

I know this topic is dead, but my suggestion: A pokemon traded will lose 50% Of happines, a egg will have 25% of both his parents, and will have 50% of a parent if that parent is owned by the trainer/breeder since egg or first form of evlotuion, I may add a sugestion if i figure out something with species.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9497
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 am

Some of that may be a good idea to implement Atlas, though I don't want to overcomplicate things. I'll refine the system soon, and add the changes some time next week ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.   I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question about the Happiness part of Role Play.
Page 1 of 1