Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enter: Natsume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.::Natsume::.

Male
Tokens : 8371

Enter: Natsume Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 am

Hello,
I'm not really a "Newbie" to Pokemon RPGs, but it's always good to have others know who I am. I guess I am new to this site, anyway, so I guess I am a newb.
Anyway,
As you can see, I would be called .::Natsume::.; though, I'm sure you'd much rather just say Natsume. The period and two colons could be a pain to type repeatedly, so I won't say anything if you don't. I probably won't use it a whole lot, either. At least some people here would probably know me by Nakaharu if you were on Pokemon World RPG, and call me by Naka. You can do that if you wish. Call me anything you want, so long as it isn't anything insulting. When in chat outside of Role Play, I often overuse the emoticons :3, XD. X3, DX. D:<, >.<, >_>, v.v, O.o, ^^, -.-, and .-.. I am one who does my best to use good grammar, but I can usually tolerate bad grammar that may come from another. I try my best to, anyway.

Favourite Colour: Blue. I've no idea why, but I have always liked the colour blue.

Favourite Animal: As quickly as it is asked, I can answer Wolves. No thought is required. I even have one as a pet: though, honestly, she was much more calm than I expected her to be. However, It isn't wise to let her see me near strangers, because she tends to be a very protective type...

Favourite Pokemon: Eevee. Always has been, always will be.

Favourite music: Honestly, I like 'classical' music, as well as orchestra music. I love band music-- not those crazy rock bands, the ones with the woodwinds, brass, percussion, etc. I was actually in band for a while, but sadly it didn't last long. I want to be in marching band so badly, though!

Favourite book(s): Yes, I read a lot. ^^ I read both books with hard text and Manga, so I'll seperate the two.

Manga: InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clans, Natsume's Book of Friends, Ranma 1/2*, Samurai Champloo*, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo*, and Rurouni Kenshin. There are so much more, but I can't think. It's so late.

Books with Hard Text: Spice and Wolf, Ranger's Apprentice, Wolves of the Beyond, The Frog Princess, The Lost Years of Merlin, Eragon, Harry Potter, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Sandman: The Dream Hunters*, and The Alchemyst. This one has more for sure. X3 I don't know at the moment..

*Some books are not for everybody, so be careful if you actually choose to look for a book I stated.

Pet Peeves: Most of my pet peeves are against the rules anyway, so I don't really need to state them, so I won't. I generally don't like it when I work on a character all day, pouring my heart into the character, and joining a topic just to watch it die. I do always ask before joining a group, and I usually look for an opportune time to join in, that way people aren't in the heat of battle when a random trainer enters the vicinity and bumps into them and mess the whole thing up. I would like the same kindness in return, if you are able to. ^^ The one other thing that I do not like in role play are those infamous one-line posts. They will instantly kill my role playing ability, and I will likely have to resort to one-line posts or very close in my responses. I don't like that feeling.

Hobbies: I love reading, writing, and drawing. And with this, I hope to one day be a Mangaka; that is, a Manga artist. I love Manga. My dream is to be able to create a Manga that others will enjoy reading. I would like to one day recieve fan mail from the readers of my own Manga. I want to have fans motivated to make manga because of me, too. It'd be exciting to see people make fan art of the manga I create. I want to have this experience so much. The thought alone makes me excited. >Anyway< Last, but not least, I like to Role Play. Of course I would, or else I wouldn't be here!

Notes: I have no idea what it is, whether I'm clumsy or I have a low immune system, or maybe a combination of the two. I will often become sick, or have some physical affliction. Like right now, I have stitches on the bottom of my foot. It causes me problems when I have to get up to do something. It hurts so badly, and as a result, It'd probably take me that much longer to get any RP done. At least this time, it won't keep me from actually being here, like if I were to have an uber high fever and it hurt to see lights. Usually if I'm sick, I'll have to sleep, and thus, not be on for very long. Luckily, that isn't now. I also have school, and therefore, I have homework and studying, so I cannot be here all hours of the day. So please don't expect me to be able to instant-post like some people have the skill to do.

I look forward to Role Playing with you other members of the site. ^^

Are there any questions at all that you would like to ask? I'll answer any, to a certain extent.

By the way, Avaritia (if you read this), when I read the rules, though you call it a boring lot of text, I actually found it enjoyable to read, to be honest. ^^

Last edited by .::Natsume::. on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There was an item that was a typo, and it could have been possible miscommunication.)
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8435

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Do I know u on pw?
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 pm

I'll leave you to answer that yourself. ^^ If you formally read the whole post, I'm pretty certain you'd know who I am if you have met me. There are hints written literally all over that post! No offense is meant, but can you please read the whole post before you ask questions? ^^ Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9487
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

*Hugs Natsume*

I'm glad to have you here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around here :3

If you become a manga artist, I'll be the first to send you fan mail ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net

Male

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

@ Avaritia:

*Hugs Avaritia*

Also,

Avaritia wrote:
If you become a manga artist, I'll be the first to send you fan mail ^^

Truly, when I read that, I felt so motivated, I pretty much went to the other side of my room to grab my sketchbook and a pencil and went back to my computer under two seconds. O.o Thanks. X3 That was by far the best response I've ever received.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Natsume   Enter: Natsume Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter: Natsume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Darkness RPG :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: