Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avaritia Aliastor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9491
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Avaritia Aliastor Empty
PostSubject: Avaritia Aliastor   Avaritia Aliastor EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Name: Avaritia Aliastor

Nickname: Ava

Trainer Type: Breeder

Phisical Appearence:

Avaritia Aliastor 27245
Avaritia is an average height, about 5'6'', and a thinner muscle stature. She usually wears a different outfit depending on the occasion, but prefers casual wear. She doesn't care much for her appearance, and can often be found caked in dirt or with hair barely brushed and messy.

Personality: Avaritia is very shy, and usually antisocial. She will talk to someone if they start a conversation with her, but she will rarely walk up and talk to someone herself. She is a big eater, and can often scarf down more food than anyone would think capable of a girl her size. She prefers sweet foods, but likes just about any other flavor too. If she sees anyone in trouble, no matter the circumstances, she will always rush to their aid. Because of this, she is occasionally taken advantage of, but will never stop helping just because of one bad person. She is often lost in thought, and simply lost because of her horrid sense of directions, and enjoys spending nights just looking at the stars and thinking.

History: Avaritia lead a generally uneventful life. Her mother ran a local PokeMart, and her father traveled and competed in Tournaments to help earn enough money to support her and her two other siblings. Her family could have considered poor, as they barely made enough to get by. She was the middle child, and often overlooked by her parents.

On the day of her brother's 12th Birthday, he recieved any kid's dream: a Pokemon to help him start his own journey. Being only one year younger, Avaritia couldn't wait until she turned 12. If her brother got a Pokemon and got to start his journey, that would mean she would when she turned 12! Her brother would occasionally visit, telling stories about his journey and how strong he was getting, and all Ava could do is count the days.

On the day of her 12th Birthday, Avaritia was bursting with excitement. When the day came and went with no sign of a Pokemon, she slowly realized that her brother was a one time event. Upset, she felt that without a Pokemon, she would never get out of her house, never go on the exciting journey her brother went on. That night, she decided to take things into her own hands.

When her parents and younger sister were fast asleep, she stole a Pokeball from her mom's store supplies kept at home. She packed up her meager belongings, and headed out the door, bent on going on a journey. She went to the nearest route, and discovered an Eevee being attacked by a group of Rattata. Scaring the Attacking Pokemon away, she nursed the Eevee back to health, and they formed a bond. Eventually, Eevee decided to join Avaritia in her journey, and she was named Aria. Realizing the joy she found in nursing Aria and helping Pokemon, Ava decided on the life of a breeder, and not a trainer like her dad and brother.

Avaritia called her mom a few days later saying she was okay, and going to start her journey. She was begged to come home for her own safety, and she refused. She realized that her parents must have thought she was too weak to handle the world. This made her angry, and with Aria to help her begin her adventure, she set out to prove them wrong.

Items

Money: $3000

Badges:
Kanto:
Johto:
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:

Bag:
Pokeballs: 4 Pokeballs
Items:
Medicine: 1 Revive
Berries: 5 Oran Berries
TM/HMs:
Key Items:

Pokemon:
Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Aria
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl, Covet [EM], ThunderShock
Ability: Volt Absorb
Personality: Outgoing and almost always enthusiastic. However, she hates being the only center of attention, and will criple with shyness if too many people or Pokemon watch her.
Happiness: 15
Exp: 1

Pokemon: Skitty
Nickname: Skala
Level: 13
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Growl, Fake Out, Foresight, Attract, Sing
Ability: Cute Charm
Personality: Shy, but playful with those that she knows. She'll fight when necessary or to prove herself, but if it can be avoided, she will.
Happiness: 10
Exp: 8

Last edited by Avaritia on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9491
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Avaritia Aliastor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaritia Aliastor   Avaritia Aliastor EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Well, since I'm the only current staff member, I can declare this approved.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net

Avaritia Aliastor
Page 1 of 1